Ecstatic.
To be honest, I am on a high. I'm in an emotional trancelike state of mind.
I spent the night with someone wonderful. He's my angel. The atmosphere was so mystically right and I'm glad I have someone for company. It was breathtaking. It was so beautiful that I almost cry.
Picture this, soft enchanting songs from Enigma playing in the background, white musk fragrance in the air, scented candles lighted up, chilly temperature, constant exchange of cuddly cuteness, plushies to embrace and to keep warm and most importantly, someone sentimental to share this moment with.
We kept each other entertained by talking stuff ranging from things in general, our history to intimate stuff. We cracked up constant jokes. The silent moments were broke off by our constant exchange of jokes, our laughter, his funny and cute sneezing, his runny nose because of sinus and my coughing because of dry throat.
We spent the whole night getting to know each other with open hearts. Listening to each other without discrimination. Understanding each other like we are soul mates by destiny or perhaps in our past lives.
The things we like - white musk, scented candles, tentativeness, marilyn manson, DDA, local music, music in general, and the passion for it.
Unfortunately the beautiful night had to give way to daylight. With heavy hearts we promise each other that we will spend another sentimental night together again. Soon, he said. Frankly speaking, I'm excited about the promise.
But I'm worried in some ways. Is it going to stay that way? Or is it going to take a step further? Or is it just another night? What does it mean?
He's my angel, nonetheless. I've drowned myself with his words of encouragement, tenderness, passion, warmth, care, gentleness and affection. God save me.
All in all, I had a wonderful night, a very pleasant one. And I'm still dreamy about it.
[soundbites]
DDA - Drift Away
(PS - I know this is the most romantic entry that I've written. Let's indulge in merriment and get goose bumps together! :D)
To be honest, I am on a high. I'm in an emotional trancelike state of mind.
I spent the night with someone wonderful. He's my angel. The atmosphere was so mystically right and I'm glad I have someone for company. It was breathtaking. It was so beautiful that I almost cry.
Picture this, soft enchanting songs from Enigma playing in the background, white musk fragrance in the air, scented candles lighted up, chilly temperature, constant exchange of cuddly cuteness, plushies to embrace and to keep warm and most importantly, someone sentimental to share this moment with.
We kept each other entertained by talking stuff ranging from things in general, our history to intimate stuff. We cracked up constant jokes. The silent moments were broke off by our constant exchange of jokes, our laughter, his funny and cute sneezing, his runny nose because of sinus and my coughing because of dry throat.
We spent the whole night getting to know each other with open hearts. Listening to each other without discrimination. Understanding each other like we are soul mates by destiny or perhaps in our past lives.
The things we like - white musk, scented candles, tentativeness, marilyn manson, DDA, local music, music in general, and the passion for it.
Unfortunately the beautiful night had to give way to daylight. With heavy hearts we promise each other that we will spend another sentimental night together again. Soon, he said. Frankly speaking, I'm excited about the promise.
But I'm worried in some ways. Is it going to stay that way? Or is it going to take a step further? Or is it just another night? What does it mean?
He's my angel, nonetheless. I've drowned myself with his words of encouragement, tenderness, passion, warmth, care, gentleness and affection. God save me.
All in all, I had a wonderful night, a very pleasant one. And I'm still dreamy about it.
[soundbites]
DDA - Drift Away
(PS - I know this is the most romantic entry that I've written. Let's indulge in merriment and get goose bumps together! :D)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home