Train of Thoughts

Thursday, July 17, 2003

Speeding with imminent Death.

Whoah. NICE.

Shwooooooooossshhhhhhhhhh~

It only took me 12 minutes to get back from my friend's house. Erm driving up bukit gambir reached 100 km/h and along the roads in front of diamond villa reached 90 km/h. That was fast. Memang record breaking. :D

But yeah I gotha admit, I was afraid that I might get into accidents. I was afraid that I might get injured badly and who knows if I was stucked in the wreckage with my head all covered with blood and all that. Noooo.. I was having such a good hair day today! It wont be a pretty sight. When I got out of the car, I was a lil shaken by my actions just now. I stood still for a while, took a deep breathe and carry on walking up the stairs.

That was really something. Im so unpredictable. Ho hum, did some sort of spirit took me over? But then protect me at the same time? Well seeing that I got home safely.

Hmmmmmmm..

Death - something to be afraid of? what is death? what does it bring? and most importantly, how do YOU perceive it?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.