Identity.
I am quite disturbed.
Disturbed about the news that I heard yesterday. Not going to reveal here. Why? Dunno.
*shrug* Maybe Ive gone bane and bitter about it.
As I was lying there, thinking of what to write.
I find the hot weather outside disturbing. I also find a room that is too cool disturbing. Its cold, not cool then I suppose. I cant find the right temperature for myself, dammit.
My heart was beating very fast after the fag that I had before feeling too heavy and laid down on my bed. It got me worried for a minute there.
Im falling back. I cant find myself. Why?
Do I have identity crisis?
I really want to feel fine. Honest.
Today is a day that I dont quite feel good with myself.
I think I should play El Sol to make myself feel better.
Dum dee dum. *hums*
I feel alright when I keep myself from feeling bad and not to be crying over spilt milk. But deep down, the scoop is, I want to feel relieved.
How was the nature calls yesterday? Was I tentative towards that?
I heard my body crying in pain but physically Im not. I am fine.
But.. somehow it's thoughts provoking for me. I wouldnt be able to come up with this entry if Im not fine.
Yeah, Im not making sense. But I can still smile.
Have a nice day on my behalf. :)
I got my feet on the ground and I don't go to sleep to dream
You got your head in the clouds and you're not all what you seem
This mind, this body, and this voice cannot be stifled by your deviant ways
So don't forget what I told you, don't come around, I got my own hell to raise
~Sleep to Dream
Smth that I just noticed. I posted the previous entry 12 hours ago.
I am quite disturbed.
Disturbed about the news that I heard yesterday. Not going to reveal here. Why? Dunno.
*shrug* Maybe Ive gone bane and bitter about it.
As I was lying there, thinking of what to write.
I find the hot weather outside disturbing. I also find a room that is too cool disturbing. Its cold, not cool then I suppose. I cant find the right temperature for myself, dammit.
My heart was beating very fast after the fag that I had before feeling too heavy and laid down on my bed. It got me worried for a minute there.
Im falling back. I cant find myself. Why?
Do I have identity crisis?
I really want to feel fine. Honest.
Today is a day that I dont quite feel good with myself.
I think I should play El Sol to make myself feel better.
Dum dee dum. *hums*
I feel alright when I keep myself from feeling bad and not to be crying over spilt milk. But deep down, the scoop is, I want to feel relieved.
How was the nature calls yesterday? Was I tentative towards that?
I heard my body crying in pain but physically Im not. I am fine.
But.. somehow it's thoughts provoking for me. I wouldnt be able to come up with this entry if Im not fine.
Yeah, Im not making sense. But I can still smile.
Have a nice day on my behalf. :)
I got my feet on the ground and I don't go to sleep to dream
You got your head in the clouds and you're not all what you seem
This mind, this body, and this voice cannot be stifled by your deviant ways
So don't forget what I told you, don't come around, I got my own hell to raise
~Sleep to Dream
Smth that I just noticed. I posted the previous entry 12 hours ago.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home