Relax.
Actually Im in quite a nasty mood right now. I dont get the reason why people ignore me when I msged them. For instance, a friend went overseas, promised to keep in touch, to call before going off and to call upon arrival. Now after almost a year, what I got was an email in reply to my email and nothing more than that. There has been lots and lots of times that I msged this friend thru ICQ but he didnt reply me at all. What the fcuk went wrong? I cant help but to think that way.
I dislike the whole idea of me msging someone and then he/she didnt reply. For once or twice and several times, its alright but when it happens too often and Im forced to think that he/she is avoiding and ignoring me on purpose. I get frustrated, irritated, annoyed and the list of adjectives will go on. But really, what is this? Ignorance is bliss? Fcuk me. Empty promises.
Another thing is that, when you did nothing wrong at all and was about to start a decent conversation, the other side suddenly threw a pint of beer on you. Being a lil too sensitive maybe? It tastes bitter and Im soaking wet. It's not kinky at all, mind you. It's an act of something not kinky. Its something else, you can feel it. Admittedly, I did that too but it was towards someone that I dont know. I mean the feelings and emotions of someone that I know and perhaps, cared of matters to me. Hence, thats why Im not doing that to them.
Fine. I can catch your ball of anger quite off guardly and sure enough I can throw my ball of anger at you when my innocence took over me. But no, I cant do that.
Think about this, you msged someone at 9pm and when they do reply you, the clock says 10pm. Oh when they do, they tells you that they're going off. Im sure you get the idea and whatever msg that is meant to be sent.
Oh oh and this one. They are still online, alive and kicking after the byebye and goodnight msg.
Or the part when they send you that reply msg and pretend that nothing went wrong.
Ho hum..
Relax.
Im trying really hard not to mess around with my anger but today it got tickled and nearly sneezed. I havent sneezed yet. And when I do, you'll see some lime yellowish green phlegm with a few visible tiny bubbles. Perhaps a red nose as well. Aww am I not cute? Cmon pinch me. Let me not feel sneezy please?
[soundbites]
Marilyn Manson - Third Nostril
Actually Im in quite a nasty mood right now. I dont get the reason why people ignore me when I msged them. For instance, a friend went overseas, promised to keep in touch, to call before going off and to call upon arrival. Now after almost a year, what I got was an email in reply to my email and nothing more than that. There has been lots and lots of times that I msged this friend thru ICQ but he didnt reply me at all. What the fcuk went wrong? I cant help but to think that way.
I dislike the whole idea of me msging someone and then he/she didnt reply. For once or twice and several times, its alright but when it happens too often and Im forced to think that he/she is avoiding and ignoring me on purpose. I get frustrated, irritated, annoyed and the list of adjectives will go on. But really, what is this? Ignorance is bliss? Fcuk me. Empty promises.
Another thing is that, when you did nothing wrong at all and was about to start a decent conversation, the other side suddenly threw a pint of beer on you. Being a lil too sensitive maybe? It tastes bitter and Im soaking wet. It's not kinky at all, mind you. It's an act of something not kinky. Its something else, you can feel it. Admittedly, I did that too but it was towards someone that I dont know. I mean the feelings and emotions of someone that I know and perhaps, cared of matters to me. Hence, thats why Im not doing that to them.
Fine. I can catch your ball of anger quite off guardly and sure enough I can throw my ball of anger at you when my innocence took over me. But no, I cant do that.
Think about this, you msged someone at 9pm and when they do reply you, the clock says 10pm. Oh when they do, they tells you that they're going off. Im sure you get the idea and whatever msg that is meant to be sent.
Oh oh and this one. They are still online, alive and kicking after the byebye and goodnight msg.
Or the part when they send you that reply msg and pretend that nothing went wrong.
Ho hum..
Relax.
Im trying really hard not to mess around with my anger but today it got tickled and nearly sneezed. I havent sneezed yet. And when I do, you'll see some lime yellowish green phlegm with a few visible tiny bubbles. Perhaps a red nose as well. Aww am I not cute? Cmon pinch me. Let me not feel sneezy please?
[soundbites]
Marilyn Manson - Third Nostril

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home