Train of Thoughts

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

My Precioussss...

Good morning.

Good afternoon.

Good evening.

Good night.

Happy 1st Anniversary, Bloggie.

What do you think about my blog? From the point when you first popped by until now. You're welcomed to leave me a comment or smth ok?

Cheers.

Trust.
walk me through the other side
because today I’m so satisfied
wish I’ve had no time left
so I won’t have to think
make less mistakes
lessen my suffering

take me to the other side
where the babies never cry
and a mother knows her child
is going to be alright
is it very far from here
will I ever make it through
you don’t ever have to fear
I’ll always be with you

I can see you under the fence
no border too low
I cant reach out my hand
wish you’d come over
so I won’t be alone
wait any longer
I’d be on my own

take me to the milkyway
where the angels come and play
take me to the other side
take my hand and show the way

is it far from here
will I make it through
you don’t have to fear
I’ll be with you


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.