Over the moon.
Holla! I’m officially a zombie. Sore eyes, skin breakout, dark circles and sore throat. Putting on black eyeliner to opt for a goth look. Messenger bag, slipper, shorts and a shirt for a slothful and laid back look. I’m a slug. That’s what I am now.
*whine* I’m SO damn sleepy now.
Anyways went back to college just now to enroll and I’ll start classes tomorrow. I raced a friend up the steep Bukit Gambir with the speed of 100 to 120km/h. I pledge my life to the dead. I’m lifeless.
I stopped by Gurney and bought a pack of 20 and ta pau a large set of Quarter Pounder, boy did it taste good for my empty for 21 hours stomach. Bumped into some high school mates and they made me look like an artifact in a museum, looking at my piercings and checking what I was wearing and stuff like that. Being an artifact aside, all is fine. Good to see them in action again.
Came back, couldn’t resist my comfy bed, laid down on it, and thought of my angel again. I wanted to take a nap but then somehow I got up, took a shower and washed my hair. Blew dry while listening to some R&B. My alarm went off, time for movie. I sat in front of the tv abusing my eyes with the radiation and even now, my eyes are uncomfortable. I sat there for two hours and my bro came back from Thailand. He bought me a few packs of Virginia Slims, I lighted it up and did waterfalls. Cold. Maybe a lil too cold.
My angel kept his promise.
The entire day and night I was sentimentally emotional drowned in his memory. I’m drunk and high because of the speed that he gave me. Damn hangover. I need to slow down.
During daylight I would drown in his sweet memory that he gave me. During the night, I would drown in his warm embrace.
Yesterday the sky was you
And I still feel the same
Nothing left for me to do
And I still feel the same
I wish, I wish I could fly
I wish, I wish I could lie
I will, I will try
I will, I will..
[soundbites]
Smashing Pumpkins - Eye
Holla! I’m officially a zombie. Sore eyes, skin breakout, dark circles and sore throat. Putting on black eyeliner to opt for a goth look. Messenger bag, slipper, shorts and a shirt for a slothful and laid back look. I’m a slug. That’s what I am now.
*whine* I’m SO damn sleepy now.
Anyways went back to college just now to enroll and I’ll start classes tomorrow. I raced a friend up the steep Bukit Gambir with the speed of 100 to 120km/h. I pledge my life to the dead. I’m lifeless.
I stopped by Gurney and bought a pack of 20 and ta pau a large set of Quarter Pounder, boy did it taste good for my empty for 21 hours stomach. Bumped into some high school mates and they made me look like an artifact in a museum, looking at my piercings and checking what I was wearing and stuff like that. Being an artifact aside, all is fine. Good to see them in action again.
Came back, couldn’t resist my comfy bed, laid down on it, and thought of my angel again. I wanted to take a nap but then somehow I got up, took a shower and washed my hair. Blew dry while listening to some R&B. My alarm went off, time for movie. I sat in front of the tv abusing my eyes with the radiation and even now, my eyes are uncomfortable. I sat there for two hours and my bro came back from Thailand. He bought me a few packs of Virginia Slims, I lighted it up and did waterfalls. Cold. Maybe a lil too cold.
My angel kept his promise.
The entire day and night I was sentimentally emotional drowned in his memory. I’m drunk and high because of the speed that he gave me. Damn hangover. I need to slow down.
During daylight I would drown in his sweet memory that he gave me. During the night, I would drown in his warm embrace.
Yesterday the sky was you
And I still feel the same
Nothing left for me to do
And I still feel the same
I wish, I wish I could fly
I wish, I wish I could lie
I will, I will try
I will, I will..
[soundbites]
Smashing Pumpkins - Eye

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home