Train of Thoughts

Friday, July 11, 2003

The night is beautiful and peaceful. Especially if you're in an office around Gurney Drive. Although I am not that lucky but the view from my house is a sight to behold too. The night iself is a pretty thing. I was at Amandari in Gurney Plaza the other day to have dinner. And I can see the night view was really attractive. I just wanna share it with you, whoever that is reading this.

Today was a busy day. I had McD alone and managed to drive around the island for a lil. Very nice and relaxing. I was at Kean's house to see him do a tattoo for his classmate. Want to see his work of art? Here are some of his own tattoos which he did for himself.

^

^

He's a freelance tattoo artiste. He has done quite a few for his mates. If you need more infos, you can just leave a msg here and I will get back to you. This guy is good though. I've seen the tattoos that he did and also, I witnessed the whole process of it just now. Im sure you will find the whole process of drawing a design, outline the design properly, needle pricking and viola~ TATTOO very interesting.

Dude, if you're reading this. You owe me err nasi kandar or smth. :D

This is amazing. I am blogging at 4am in the morning. Praise me. record breaking.

Im getting tired of one whole day of outing already. Had some cards sessions, supper, subaidah, sup daging. whoah.

Erm I think my brain died on me. Fag now. More damage. See you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.