Temporary Guest
Likki's probably going to kill me but just thought I'd surprise her with the troubleshooting to the template problems done. Anyway I haven't republished all the archives yet, just wanted to see how this works in full.
But which ever time the girl wakes up and sees this: Hello! I've done it! I hope this is what you wanted it to look like.
Alright, got to go.
OH yeah, BTW... I'm Minishorts.
Likki's probably going to kill me but just thought I'd surprise her with the troubleshooting to the template problems done. Anyway I haven't republished all the archives yet, just wanted to see how this works in full.
But which ever time the girl wakes up and sees this: Hello! I've done it! I hope this is what you wanted it to look like.
Alright, got to go.
OH yeah, BTW... I'm Minishorts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home