Bon Voyage.
What would you do if you see your best friend today and tomorrow, she won't be around anymore?
What would you do if today you're having a good time and tomorrow comes and the good times are just cherished memories?
The both of you would be a million miles apart and in a different time zone. She will be leading a different life in a different place. The good old times can go as far as ten years back, they can only be a timeless memory engraved in my heart.
Firm. Kind. Cheery. Nice. Smart. Witty. Helpful. Caring. Brave. Smiling and friendly face. Her pleasant personality makes me feel comfortable when I'm around her. I'm glad that I have someone that I can label as a friend and someone that I can rely on.
I'd think.
I'd remember.
I'd cherish.
I'd cry.
I'd sniff.
I'd shed tears.
And I'd miss her dearly.
We've been through thick and thin within the past ten years and although I have to sore and sail the future on my own, I'm glad that she has taken me thus far.
Thank you.
Thank you friends. Whoever that reads this.
What would you do if you see your best friend today and tomorrow, she won't be around anymore?
What would you do if today you're having a good time and tomorrow comes and the good times are just cherished memories?
The both of you would be a million miles apart and in a different time zone. She will be leading a different life in a different place. The good old times can go as far as ten years back, they can only be a timeless memory engraved in my heart.
Firm. Kind. Cheery. Nice. Smart. Witty. Helpful. Caring. Brave. Smiling and friendly face. Her pleasant personality makes me feel comfortable when I'm around her. I'm glad that I have someone that I can label as a friend and someone that I can rely on.
I'd think.
I'd remember.
I'd cherish.
I'd cry.
I'd sniff.
I'd shed tears.
And I'd miss her dearly.
We've been through thick and thin within the past ten years and although I have to sore and sail the future on my own, I'm glad that she has taken me thus far.
Thank you.
Thank you friends. Whoever that reads this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home