Friends. Part II.
Can someone feels tired and frustrated or simply put, demotivated after taking the initiative and the effort of trying after a period of time?
Well, I certainly feel that Im tired of doing all that.
Who actually gives a damn?
In fact, reality just struck me.
No, Im not looking for perfection. Im looking for a simple and plain friendship. Somehow if possible, let it venture into a more platonic friendship, I'd say why not?
But friendship, the old fashioned and conventional way.
Sigh.
Reality told me that no one gives a damn and that I'm hopeless in hoping and trying hard.
Should you not be demotivated in a situation like this?
Can someone feels tired and frustrated or simply put, demotivated after taking the initiative and the effort of trying after a period of time?
Well, I certainly feel that Im tired of doing all that.
Who actually gives a damn?
In fact, reality just struck me.
No, Im not looking for perfection. Im looking for a simple and plain friendship. Somehow if possible, let it venture into a more platonic friendship, I'd say why not?
But friendship, the old fashioned and conventional way.
Sigh.
Reality told me that no one gives a damn and that I'm hopeless in hoping and trying hard.
Should you not be demotivated in a situation like this?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home