Train of Thoughts

Saturday, August 16, 2003

Mind blogging.

Weekend is here like everyone anticipated it to be. Hurrah.

It's been raining and drizzling for the past few days. Even so, I washed my rusty old junk and I feel accomplished. Heh simply doing something as simple as that and I wouldn't say that it's a chore for me cuz I enjoy washing my old junk. Heh.

I guess there are little things out there that we do that make us feeling nice inside. And washing my car is one of them. I guess we just have to sit down and ponder and at some point we might just realize it.

Perhaps you should try. Let me know. It's always good to get comments and hear stories. :)

Hmm, Friday night and I'm staying in to blog. Yay.

One thing that I've found out about the topic of friends.

They are not like clothes.
You cant simply just pick them up and wear them when you needed them to keep you warm. They're for keeps.

Clothes don't have feelings. They're objects.
But friends do. They have emotions as well as feelings.

You cant be selfish and make them your clothes.
Even you clean wash and dry your clothes! Dammit.

Anyways Tower Records has arrived in Penang! Yahooeeeeeee~
It was opened last Thursday and I only managed to pay them a visit a few days ago. Damn. It wasn’t as big as the one in KL Plaza but it’s better than nothing. *grins* I went there to look for a part time job but then there wasn't any vacancies. Ho hum. Tough luck. But what I can do now is to wait for their response which I doubt. Heh.

The best part about it is that they have a Dance section or rather a room. It rocks. :D

There will be a gig tomorrow and I think I'm going to give it a miss since I'm seriously and brutally broke.

I bought a present for a friend and I attended her lil gathering aka buffet BBQ steamboat just now. *yummy!!* The restaurant is one of its kind though I would say. You can even grill your food and yes, you can take as much food as you want because it's buffet style. They have prawns, birds eggs, three types of mushrooms, pandan chicken, cocktail sausages, marinated fish, chicken, beef in various styles, and sorts. Definitely a place to check out for its variety of food for a cheap price. and you only pay one ringgit for your drink which you can refill as many times as you want to!

And talk about food. I paid a visit to "Mooshi Mooshi" yesterday. It's a Japanese fast food outlet. Think fast food, Mcd. Think Japanese food, Udon. They even have burgers in Japanese style! It’s a combo of western style and Japanese style put together. They have great bonsai salad though.

Sheesh. I shouldn’t be talking about food cuz I'm so bloated with the food that I had just now. Garh. :D

And I shall not talk about assignments. Just don't get me started.

Stupid, friend just called to ask if I'm going to the gig or not. Dammit. Dissectomy playing! Argh.

Btw, is anyone experiencing that whenever you go online. There will be a pop up thing that says "System Shutdown" and automatically closes after 60 seconds? DAMMIT. ITS SO DAMN ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheh. Fuck.

[soundbites]
Planet Funk – Chase The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.