Choking Chores.
Well, I woke up kind of late today, I guess Im just plain tired. I havent taken my shower, havent washed my hair, havent brushed my teeth, not even my face. But I managed to kill tons of black ants in my room. Thanks to my everso faithful insecticide. Mwuahahahaha. Oooohh yesssss, damn those creepy crawlies. I think Im suffering from herpetophobia. (Is there such a word anyway?)
I gotha run to Telekom later of the day and will be doing lunch with my mom. But heck, just look at the time now, its over lunch time man. Tsk, I gotha stop being so tsk tsk, slow. Oh gotha remember to pay the bills and go to a newstand too. Shit, that thought just burnt a hole in my pocket.
Garh, need to get some xmas cards, stamps, possible, drop by college to check for my results, go to that frame shop and get an item and go job hunting. That frigid bitch at tower records who happens to be someone from college aint helping. Well, shattering buggering. I hate her. Period.
So far Ive only spoken to the cleaner lady and my mom. Hopefully I'd be able to talk to more person today. I hope that he#1, she#1, she#2, he#2, he#3 call me. I want to stop being pathetic. He#1 still hasnt got my sms, still no report. I miss him. She#1 has been working so hard lately, I wonder if she's all prepared for nz. She#2 need to confirm with me the time that we need to meet up for dinner. He#2 didnt call me back after yesterday. He#3 wanted to talk yesterday but then I fell asleep then.
Shucks, why dont you, you and you and you and you call me?
I hate my phone sometimes. I hate it doesnt blink and show the names that I want it to pop up. I hate my phone. Its so quiet, too quiet. Im gonna just leave it here next to the keyboard and not touch it until I shower myself.
[Added] : Its already 1.35pm and I still havent taken my shower. Help, slow coach alert!
[soundbites]
Delirium - Temptation
Well, I woke up kind of late today, I guess Im just plain tired. I havent taken my shower, havent washed my hair, havent brushed my teeth, not even my face. But I managed to kill tons of black ants in my room. Thanks to my everso faithful insecticide. Mwuahahahaha. Oooohh yesssss, damn those creepy crawlies. I think Im suffering from herpetophobia. (Is there such a word anyway?)
I gotha run to Telekom later of the day and will be doing lunch with my mom. But heck, just look at the time now, its over lunch time man. Tsk, I gotha stop being so tsk tsk, slow. Oh gotha remember to pay the bills and go to a newstand too. Shit, that thought just burnt a hole in my pocket.
Garh, need to get some xmas cards, stamps, possible, drop by college to check for my results, go to that frame shop and get an item and go job hunting. That frigid bitch at tower records who happens to be someone from college aint helping. Well, shattering buggering. I hate her. Period.
So far Ive only spoken to the cleaner lady and my mom. Hopefully I'd be able to talk to more person today. I hope that he#1, she#1, she#2, he#2, he#3 call me. I want to stop being pathetic. He#1 still hasnt got my sms, still no report. I miss him. She#1 has been working so hard lately, I wonder if she's all prepared for nz. She#2 need to confirm with me the time that we need to meet up for dinner. He#2 didnt call me back after yesterday. He#3 wanted to talk yesterday but then I fell asleep then.
Shucks, why dont you, you and you and you and you call me?
I hate my phone sometimes. I hate it doesnt blink and show the names that I want it to pop up. I hate my phone. Its so quiet, too quiet. Im gonna just leave it here next to the keyboard and not touch it until I shower myself.
[Added] : Its already 1.35pm and I still havent taken my shower. Help, slow coach alert!
[soundbites]
Delirium - Temptation

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home