Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Did I Imagine You?
by Dot Allison

When I close my eyes
I can see you reach out to me
In my deepest dream
I can hear you call out to me

Where in the world are you tonight?

Did I Imagine You?
Did I Imagine You?
Are you somebody real?
That I can touch and feel?

Here in my dreams
I'm waiting for you
Just take my hand
I'll carry you through

Now and then it seems
I can hear you climb the stairs
Opening the door
I realise you're not there

Where in the world are you tonight?

Did I Imagine You?
Did I Imagine You?
Are you somebody real?
That I can touch and feel?

Here in my dreams
I'm waiting for you
Just take my hand
I'll carry you through

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.