Train of Thoughts

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Rain Is Gooooodd.

Sometimes rain doesnt always bring depression. Rain brought me smiles today.

I played in the rain for a bit today. I could feel rain drops on my head and on my hair. It feels good. The moisture in the air and rain drops on my skin. It's magical. I felt like I was a kid again. A kid who's sucking on a strawberry lollipop and easily amused by the little things. Leave me in the garden and I wouldnt mind playing with myself alone.

I managed to find a picture of the lizard that I caught yesterday. Here's a pic for you to have an idea of how Lizzy looks like.

Lizzy!

This is a skink that belongs to the lizard family. It's called a Five-lined Skink. The size of Lizzy is around one and 1/2 inch.. err supposedly longer but like I said, I accidentally broke her tail. Sowee!! I got to know that her tail will grow back but it wont look as nice as before. Oh well, my bad, tskk. In the picture, you can see the color on its body is pretty much the same like Lizzy. It is somehow related to the Blue-Tongue Skink whereby they are a bit fatter in shape. Im not too sure about the color of Lizzy's tongue but I'd be sure to find out one of these days. ;)

So while half way reading through about skinks and writing this entry, a friend called.. supposedly, someone that I just got to know. Then the more I talked to him, the more he resembles someone that I met way long time ago. Hahah! What the heck. I asked him a few questions and it turned out that he IS that someone that I met way back when I was still underaged. Man it's such a small world though he's way down south and Im way up north. It feels good to be able to talk to him again. Thats my warmth for tonight to keep me company. It felt kinda old school. It puts a smile on my face. It's sort of magical innit? Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...

After I got back from dinner thingy with yee sang as the first and most important dish. I know it's kind of late compared to you guys out there! The difference is that we have salmon fish instead of the normal ones. Heh. (Pics taken by fellow blogger - Minishorts). Suddenly I got this post dinner feelings. I realized that I just need to go out more often. I need the warm company. Then I'd be all smiling again and feeling fine.

Well, I've already had warmth in me. I sure hope that it could get me through the cold damp night. Or else I guess I just have to keep myself warm with my everso faithful comforter and some emotional yet soothing voice of Jeff Buckley or Enigma.

May the warmth be with you too.

Gee, it's Friday night.. erm, technically Saturday morning already. *grins to self*

Damn go to sleep, Likki.

[soundbites]
The Sundays - I Can't Wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.