Train of Thoughts

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Pretty Things

It rained just now. My mood went downwards. I thought of him. I felt calm and serene. I drove very slowly. The rain has always been like a theraphy for me. He's always been like a theraphy for me.

Rain is good. Rain is pretty.

Do you still remember him? Because I do. I still do after all this while. Long December by Counting Crows reminds me of him.

I am not sure as to why I always hold on to little things in life. I guess Im just plain naive. Sometimes I think I dont give a damn about the little things or rather the big things. Sometimes Im just plain numb. Or perhaps Im just plain forgetful. Getting old maybe?

Oh well, I had such a great time with him. I was hypnotized by him. A few days ago, I was experiencing that kind of trance and aura that he potrays. I could have swoon on the spot but I stood firm and when I finally collapsed, the sun was shining and the road outside was getting busy with kids going to school and adults going to work.

I miss that and I want more of that please.

Though it's not perfect, I'd say that it was beautiful. I would cherish it.

I dont ask for much, Im easily amused. Tickle me and then I'd be happy all over again as I dont plan to dwell on my own depression. But the people who plays the dating game are just plain sorearses.

Sometimes I think it's the warm company that keeps me happy and sane.

Now lemme go light up one fag to keep me warm.

Hungry!

[soundbites]
Red House Painters - Have You Forgotten

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.