Train of Thoughts

Friday, January 30, 2004

Dark Wave.

I caught a small lizard today. Not your ordinary house lizard (cicak in malay) but it has got a shiny exterior to show. Err but I broke his tail, poor thing. I call her/him Lizzy, short for lizard. Hahah, I got to amuse myself sometimes.

I picked up a snail yesterday, a small one and not long ago, I found two huge ones in my garden today. *evil laugh* There's one snail that I noticed, it has got four tentacles! Mating season? His/her young? Err. Hmmmmm.

Oh I just did a lil read up on snails and it is no surprise that a snail has got two pairs of tentacles. The eyes are the upper longer pair. The bottom shorter pair is used for smelling and feeling its way around. But damn I didnt notice that before I did this read up.

Chrysanthemum is such a pretty flower. But nothing can substitude daisy and dandelion. Eh, erm, what was my point again? Ohhh yes, err, I've got small stalks of chrysanthemum in a small transparent vase. It's placed next to my pc now, they're so pwetty.

I took out the plug for my stretching. For no reason of course. I plan to take out my lip stud as well, for a few days. Im in need of a new place that I could pierce.

For the past two days, I've been sitting in front of the pc downloading songs. Been downloading songs from Mazzy Star, A Perfect Circle, The Sundays, Tom Petty, Mogwai and Nitin Sawhney just to name a few. I need motivation to get me out of the house. I bought a Vidal Sassoon brush, bracelet and earrings on impulse. I think I should start picking up that book that I bought which is written by Jackie Collins and start reading it.

I dont have a life as to the reason why I am currently debating with an almost stranger about country being mainstream. He's the one not agreeing with me that country is mainstream. Now talking about American Academy of Music (AAM) being crap and my so called definition of mainstream. Oh and now he's talking about real jazz and real recordings in New Orleans as he was there for a few months. Yada yada yada.. lolz.

One minute he asked me to stay in touch and another minute he took off asking me to go to hell. I contradict myself like shit he said.

It's funny seeing that he's like the clown running his own show and thinks that his jokes are funny and that he laughs at his own jokes. He contradict himself like shit. Hahah.

Look outside, it's drizzling. I couldnt sleep.

[soundbites]
Do As Infinity - Oasis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.