Tripping.
I could sense moisture in the air as I was waking up this morning. I didnt wanna leave my bed, Im just too comfy in it. Bahhh, I got out of bed anyway.
I woke up just to catch a glimpse of my mini cooper guy with big bright eyes. It's a morning thing.
You know it rained and it is cloudy.
I am moody.
Am I going to be like yesterday? Only had one meal a day and diarrhoea at night?
Im gonna get plastered. Pass me the drugs.
[soundbites]
Jeff Buckley - Mojo Pin (live at Glastonbury)
I could sense moisture in the air as I was waking up this morning. I didnt wanna leave my bed, Im just too comfy in it. Bahhh, I got out of bed anyway.
I woke up just to catch a glimpse of my mini cooper guy with big bright eyes. It's a morning thing.
You know it rained and it is cloudy.
I am moody.
Am I going to be like yesterday? Only had one meal a day and diarrhoea at night?
Im gonna get plastered. Pass me the drugs.
[soundbites]
Jeff Buckley - Mojo Pin (live at Glastonbury)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home