Train of Thoughts

Friday, January 30, 2004

Food Poisoning.

I could have still be sleeping right now. I woke up to pain. Pain on my stomach. I went to the bathroom. Sweat it out. Im feeling much better now. I suspect myself having food poisoning. I've been having too many times of frequent visits to the bathroom. Not good. I didnt get enough sleep. My body is tired. I want to collapse on my bed.

While sweating it out in the bathroom, I thought to myself that I think I could qualify to become a junkie. I got myself glued to mellow music non-stop, not moving around much, lighting up fags to get the adrenaline rush inside, constantly popping candy into my mouth to get sugar rush, skipping meals, lie down on my bed most of the time not doing anything and to sit in front of the pc downloading songs and nonstop clicking on my mouse and tapping on my keyboard. Oh, I found the Tshirt that I was wearing two or was it three weeks ago still lying somewhere in the room. It has got ice cream stain on it.

In a way it's good, Im bleeding lazy and screwed up anyway.

Wooo, I know there's so many ppl out there wanting to gimme advice on this.

But I've got a frigging license yo!

Oh shit, I gotta go take a shit. Im getting goosebumps already!

[soundbites]
Mazzy Star - Flowers In December

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.