Train of Thoughts

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Fuck The World Day.

Two hours of extensive exercise left my whole body aching quite badly today. Not to mention tired as well. Keeping my body movement to very minimal.

Just when I woke up and got ready just in time for my morning class, I’ve decided to skip it. I feel lazy and mundane as ever. There’s also the feeling of things are not going to be all that great today. Even I was fussing over what to wear, which I normally don’t do. I guess this is one of those days that you feel fugly and extremely screwed up inside. Well, might be those hormones running and keep banging into each other and from one corner to the other, constantly itching to pick up a stick.

Small part of me says that I am angry at the world. Don’t ask me. I just feel it. I am quite easily annoyed and I abused all threefour of my finger nails. I’m also on the verge of abusing all of them. A fellow classmate asked me the format of referencing for journals in proposal and very unruly of me to refuse but I did. I told him off in-your-face-ly. Then, I skipped the second class and stayed in my room. Sigh.

Handed in one assignment yesterday and I’d say I am quite relieved but then the brain never stops working, no? Now I’m worrying over my other approaching due dates.

I think I’m going mental. But for what? Sigh.

I guess I just need to rake up some cash to go for a shopping therapy. or I just want to go for a haircut and lay by the sandy beach overlooking the sunset. Not worrying about studies, image, money and everything else. One can only wish.

In the mean time while I waste away my precious time, *shows middle finger in air* fuck the world!

[soundbites]
Keane – Bedshaped

2 Comments:

  • Hey!
    What about me? angry with me arr? Sorry lah! A thousand apologies. Anyway, I totally agree with you. Let me talk to GOD and see if we can have a World F**K Day! Do you want to make it a public holiday as well?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 24, 2005 9:05 AM  

  • what about you man?
    no need to consult the god, i have already declared my own holiday.

    By Blogger Likki, at June 24, 2005 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.