Train of Thoughts

Monday, September 11, 2006

Kopi Biji.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My craving has finally being satisfied. Let me present to you, again - Honey Dew Ice Blended from Coffee Bean has reached our shores!!

YAYness! I finally got my fixed just now. Incredibly refreshing to my tastebuds and got myself rm2 off with my new The Coffee Bean card. Retail price is rm12.00 of course exclusive of the 5% government tax :(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyway I was asking someone about the direct translation of Coffee Bean into Bahasa Melayu. No problem with coffee = kopi but how about bean = ? Said friend told me its biji. I laughed hard. Good one. You guys have any idea?

[soundbites]
The Smashing Pumpkins - Bye June (Acoustic)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.