Train of Thoughts

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Down With The Sickness.















Just a few days ago, I was at the clinic to get my x-ray results and hell, there was a long queue that I had to wait for an hour for my name to be called and today, again, I found myself in a clinic doing the same thing.

Great, just great la. Just when everybody is preparing and gearing up for the Merdeka celebration, I just had to fall sick la. I was suppose to meet my friends from KL, or those came back from KL, a friend rented a place in one of the hotels and also gigs to attend. I have to give it all a miss because I feel too weak to drive or to do anything.

My head hurts whenever I cough, head feels tight and feverish, the sudden warm and cold body temperature, the occasional coughs, etc.

Sucks I tell you. I had to give [this] a miss and stay at home and feel miserable :(

Hur hur hur.

Maybe I should gobble down a big bottle of beer. Heck, maybe that will help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.