Lost But Not Found.
Lately I have sort of stopped listening to my iTunes. Simply because I have lost pretty much half of my recent downloaded music files. Not to mention most of the pictures I have taken with my camera phone. My iTunes feels/looks empty, or rather I feel empty.Those music that I've downloaded from friends, limewire also websites, may it be for the purpose of sampling or even for my collection, they're all gone. My hardcore effort in properly renaming the music files, particularly arranging them into folders and fussily selecting songs to put into different playlists.. all down the drain when I got my computer back.
Those pictures taken with my camera phones while going on road trips, meeting up with friends, gone dining, trips to jb and sg, probably up to 2000 of them, all gone! As well as those that made up my wallpaper folder, artsy fartsy folder as well as those received pictures.
My heart sank. :(
Now I'm stuck with listening to some of my really old collection of music, some of which are overplayed. >.<
[soundbites]
Pulp - Disco 2000

1 Comments:
wow what the fuck, that sucks. no back up? :(
punch them
By
yikbao, at September 01, 2006 9:18 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home