Train of Thoughts

Saturday, August 17, 2002

!!HEADACHE!!


Urgh, I'm having a headache right now. I came back from the trip to KL yesterday night. My mom told me that Philippe called. I think he should be back in Manila by now. I'm kinda sad. I unpacked my stuff and then I came online just to send him an email telling him how I missed him. I really do miss him alot. More than any guys.

Well, the trip is okay. I bought clothes and I'm happy about it. Here are the list of things that I’ve bought:-
· DDA cd
· Dorothy Perkins earrings
· Wild Channel Hooded Sweater
· 3 T-shirts
· British India tank top
· British India Halter top
· 3 buttons and a Manson tag
· U2 stretchable tank top
· SEED tank top
· Radioactive Sling Bag

I bought them from various malls like KLCC, MidValley, BB Plaza, KL Plaza, Sungai Wang Plaza and Bintang Walk. It was quite an experience for me. I really enjoyed myself during the trip. I would love to go there once again if I have the chance. I got a wee bit tanned after the trip though. Heh. Did I say that I was sick and I have to sit for a test on Friday? Hmm. . .

BREED-All about it is a really cool program. Every episode features a different dog breeds and today it was about Great Danes. Despite the big size, they’re very friendly and emotional. Catch the program if you can, it’s on ntv7, every Saturday, 6.30pm.

My headache is probably because of the pressure and the imbalance of my hormones or imbalance of emotions. I tried to sleep but couldn’t. I guess there are just too much in my mind right now. On top of my mind right now is the purchasing assignment that I have to pass it up on this Thursday. Fucking hell.

Talking about it makes the headache even worse. I think I’m going to get some rest right now.

Take care peep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.