Train of Thoughts

Saturday, November 30, 2002

It is a crime to love someone so unconditionally? I feel as tho I have been punished for daring to give my heart to someone. It’s almost like a slap on the wrist - I can even hear a voice going “I told you not to. Now look at what you’ve done. Silly, silly girl.”

I’m constantly battling it out every time I talk with him. There are so many things that I want to say but once I start actually typing the sentences that are beginning to haunt me, I stop, knowing that the only outcome will be confusion and sadness. I have even been reduced to venting out issues that are a huge part of my life right now to a computer. True, I have a few friends (really only two or three) that I feel semi-comfortable talking about these problems with, but even they are pushing me to move on when all I want to do is jump in his arms, and never leave his side.

Wishful thinking, huh? I seem to have the gift down pat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.