Train of Thoughts

Saturday, January 25, 2003

Archives??


Again, my feet were covered with filth and dirt. Oh, no worries, I just got my shower so heheh.. I smell fresh and soapy. lol.
I think I am bound to get the same disease again. I'm feeling warm and my throat doesn't feel smooth and normal. I better get some early sleep or else I might just get it. And I realized that I was sick just last week!

There are too many things that happened today, I forgot the sequence od the events. All I know is that my stomach is getting BIG. Sigh! The Norah Jones cd that I bought was a little cranky. It's like sounds came out from wreck speakers.. just like the ones when they have the chinese opera thingy or rather like the 'ko tai' (hokkien). Eeeeeww!! But I really love the songs from her. It's night music for me and when I'm all alone finding solitude.

I have been busy today and (yay!) I have been productive. :)
oh by the way, what's so wrong if you have your lips and nose pierced and you are wearing a polo T with your collar up?
oh and I love you Jon! Thanks for the regular pure chocolate ice blended with whipped cream while I redeemed a small size pure chocolate ice blended without whipped cream. And no worries! I won't order the food there! :P *hugz!!*

and that basket, Kel miss called me twice as for today. Crikey.

Right, now back to my house and get some stuff done. No, wait. I think I am already in my house. o_O *blur*

HAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! This is what I got in icq.
Kel (1:51 PM) :
im missin u lots....
at least miss call me huh...gurl..

hah! I can't help but to keep on feeling funny. BASTARRRRDD!!!!
*shows middle finger*

and WHERE THE FCUK IS ALL OF MY G-O-D-D-A-M-N ARICHIVES?!!!!

So%20goth%20you're%20dead!
Which Ultimate Beautiful Woman are You?

brought to you by Quizilla


[soundbites]
Kosheen - Resist, Suicide & Gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.