LO lookalike!
I accompanied my mom and cousin to Island Plaza yesterday and as I was browsing through the many varieties of clothes, I came across someone who literally took my breath away. I stopped and looked at him twice, double checking my own vision. He looks SOOO much like Lo, just that he’s a bit thin compared to Lo. But my god, I was shocked at how he looks so much like Lo. His hairstyle, his eyes and complexion. I was totally speechless and excited! Nahh, I didn’t go up to him because he was holding hands with one girl. Aww!
Here's a pic of Lo and one of the guys of PopShuvit, his name is Moots!. Hmmm.

By the way, I ate the chicken pie in Dome and I totally fell in love with it! I'm now drooling to go over to Dome and dine again! Hmm, someone mind to take me? I'll lap dance or smth! :P
Now, coming back to reality, I am still sick and upon going to bed at 12 midnight, only to realize that I was feeling too cold and shivering. So I got up and took the set of comforter that I bought just now to make me feel warm. Gosh, I was only using a fan, not air-con. Got up several times and now I’m totally up and about.
I think I dreamt about Valent performing on stage and he was singing.. off tune actually! LOL. Then of someone came up to me and then we went out for a date. I couldn’t really remember.
When I was online yesterday, Shant told me Kel were in my college for the past two Wednesdays with who else? That frigid bitch. They were holding hands. So I replied “oh great. So they are still together then. Hmm I wonder why he isn’t holding her breasts while walking. I’m sure that'll make him feel good and get a boner for that matter!” Okay fine, consider that they are in public. Well he doesn’t really give a damn about what other ppl think and feel when he did some damages to me.
I have to admit, I have been thinking about him but I’m not taking any actions with it. I don’t know why I’m being so soft hearted to actually miss the good times with him. He has already made himself clear enough or rather proved himself enough to let me know that he is a player.
As I was thinking about it, I have raised one issue for myself. How am I going to face them once I got back to college? I mean like, pretend that I don’t know them at all? Pretend that I am okay with it? What the heck am I suppose to do lah. Headache man! I should be coming up with something since the time is near for me to go back to college.
And so it is true that this month the phone bill is more than rm200 and I got screwed. yay!
On a brighter note, I feel good and nice and appreciated when someone opens up for me, you know. Someone sort of open up a little bit for me and I am glad about it.
Oh and I have been thinking of getting a pet of my very own. Just something out of the blue, maybe an iguana. Hehe.
My archives are gone. *sob*
[soundbites]
Faithless – One Step Too Far
Craig – Hidden Agenda

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home