Fulamak.
Oh boy I am indeed surprised. :D *happy happy happy, clap clap*
Minishorts, no, nooo.. am not going to kill you lah. Im the one who gave you my password, meaning I trust you already! :) Instead I wanna thank you. HIAKS! *muaks muaks muaks* :P
I promise you that the next treat to Dome is on me! Make sure you order your favourite chocolate banana milk shake yea? *hugs*
Thank you, thank you, thank you SO much.
Heh a few days ago, I was scolded by her because of my stupidity. Hell yeah, I know nuts about ftp and she was telling me that I have to download ftp_pro. I had to download then and only after half an hour or so, perhaps its more than that, I couldnt remember, then I managed to finish downloading that software. Next she was teaching me through msn. Hah, she said Im the smartest person on earth, lolz.
But anyways it was all good. Im really glad that she took the time to help me.
So now that I have re-edited the codes, you can now see the pictures, comments link and the archives.
About my life for the past few days, has been quite something I guess. I cant say that its eventful but I guess its worth mentioning.
Well, I started college already. Am trying to get used to the all the EF subjects. (must pass all the components) And now I think college is a bit boring.. not to mention tiring. Perhaps that only applies to me cuz Im staying quite far from my college. So this is my last semester there, I have to work harder than the previous semester to get through everything and when the time comes, I will only decide where I would want to further my degree.
Tuesday, I had seafood dinner or rather supper for me. Very filling. It was Ju's bday and we had lobster, blackpepper sotong, fish, and crabs. Delicious tho. :D The night was spent besides the beach with lots of laughter talking about future, the past, and everything that came to mind that night. Then we draw funny and demented figures of the ppl that we dislike and stepped on them. Boy that was crazy.
The next day, I had to wake up for classes. Ho hum. Nothing much happened, except for a mad woman who called me up. :D Oh now I remembered, do you recall that direct seller who's an ex classmate of mine? She called me up, yet again. This time around, asking me to go to some beauty shits. I showed that I wasnt interested at all. I told her that. Nope, she didnt get my message. She said that Im bad, as in Im a bad girl cuz I smoke. WTF. The more we talked, actually the more she talked, I couldnt stand the things that she was telling me about. So I said, thats it, I started debating with her, erm soft debating. No wait, not brutally debating with her lah. But like Im speaking my mind and dammit, I WAS SPEAKING MY MIND. I said STUFFS. Theres too many things that I mentioned anyway. I cant remember anyhow. So what happened in the end? I ended up buying something off her, just to 'entertain' her and told her that Im not going to fill up any forms or join the membership cuz its not necessary for me. See? I didnt use the word, DONT want. Sigh. God save me. Im really short on cash now. The phone bill came today. Im broke. So now Im a bit worried the next time Im getting the product from her, will she be direct selling her stuff to me? I mean like persuading. GARH, fcuk me. Annoyance is building up in me. Not good.
And as for today, after class, my classmates and I went to whack some balls. Squash balls. Tired as can be and body aching. But anyways I had fun although it was my first time playing squash. Heh Im gonna whack some balls next week too. Hurrah! :D
Oh damn, tired. Bed time for me now.
This weekend is going to be busy for me but you guys have fun. Cheers!
Chooks, Thank again. I really appreciate it. :)
[soundbites]
Frou Frou - Psychobabble
Oh boy I am indeed surprised. :D *happy happy happy, clap clap*
Minishorts, no, nooo.. am not going to kill you lah. Im the one who gave you my password, meaning I trust you already! :) Instead I wanna thank you. HIAKS! *muaks muaks muaks* :P
I promise you that the next treat to Dome is on me! Make sure you order your favourite chocolate banana milk shake yea? *hugs*
Thank you, thank you, thank you SO much.
Heh a few days ago, I was scolded by her because of my stupidity. Hell yeah, I know nuts about ftp and she was telling me that I have to download ftp_pro. I had to download then and only after half an hour or so, perhaps its more than that, I couldnt remember, then I managed to finish downloading that software. Next she was teaching me through msn. Hah, she said Im the smartest person on earth, lolz.
But anyways it was all good. Im really glad that she took the time to help me.
So now that I have re-edited the codes, you can now see the pictures, comments link and the archives.
About my life for the past few days, has been quite something I guess. I cant say that its eventful but I guess its worth mentioning.
Well, I started college already. Am trying to get used to the all the EF subjects. (must pass all the components) And now I think college is a bit boring.. not to mention tiring. Perhaps that only applies to me cuz Im staying quite far from my college. So this is my last semester there, I have to work harder than the previous semester to get through everything and when the time comes, I will only decide where I would want to further my degree.
Tuesday, I had seafood dinner or rather supper for me. Very filling. It was Ju's bday and we had lobster, blackpepper sotong, fish, and crabs. Delicious tho. :D The night was spent besides the beach with lots of laughter talking about future, the past, and everything that came to mind that night. Then we draw funny and demented figures of the ppl that we dislike and stepped on them. Boy that was crazy.
The next day, I had to wake up for classes. Ho hum. Nothing much happened, except for a mad woman who called me up. :D Oh now I remembered, do you recall that direct seller who's an ex classmate of mine? She called me up, yet again. This time around, asking me to go to some beauty shits. I showed that I wasnt interested at all. I told her that. Nope, she didnt get my message. She said that Im bad, as in Im a bad girl cuz I smoke. WTF. The more we talked, actually the more she talked, I couldnt stand the things that she was telling me about. So I said, thats it, I started debating with her, erm soft debating. No wait, not brutally debating with her lah. But like Im speaking my mind and dammit, I WAS SPEAKING MY MIND. I said STUFFS. Theres too many things that I mentioned anyway. I cant remember anyhow. So what happened in the end? I ended up buying something off her, just to 'entertain' her and told her that Im not going to fill up any forms or join the membership cuz its not necessary for me. See? I didnt use the word, DONT want. Sigh. God save me. Im really short on cash now. The phone bill came today. Im broke. So now Im a bit worried the next time Im getting the product from her, will she be direct selling her stuff to me? I mean like persuading. GARH, fcuk me. Annoyance is building up in me. Not good.
And as for today, after class, my classmates and I went to whack some balls. Squash balls. Tired as can be and body aching. But anyways I had fun although it was my first time playing squash. Heh Im gonna whack some balls next week too. Hurrah! :D
Oh damn, tired. Bed time for me now.
This weekend is going to be busy for me but you guys have fun. Cheers!
Chooks, Thank again. I really appreciate it. :)
[soundbites]
Frou Frou - Psychobabble

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home