Lao sai, Part II. (?)
I woke up in the morning around 8am, then I took my shower and without fail, I was sitting on my toilet bowl sweating it again. *gross gross* :P
Then I was in class and the lecturer was being "miang". EURGH. He would be saying "Yes, Lik Chuen?" with a very horny grin expression on his face with a dash of crooked and yellowish/greyish teeth after he made his point. God save me. Even if he did make his point, he would have been taking up 15 minutes to do so. Whoever doesnt have the patience would have whack him up with a nine iron and asked him to make a point quickly. He talked to us about what interesting find on Custom St. and Ford St in NZ and that they legalized prostituition in NZ. Whoah, he knows man, he knows. :D
After class, I planned to study for my class test on this Tuesday but then got home, ate my chinese economic rice and some fruits then was online for a lil. I didnt pay up my ticket because I only have 31 ringgit left in my purse and if I pay my ticket which is going to cost me 30, then I will be left with 1 ringgit. Damn.
That's why I didnt want to go PISA. I'll feel deprived on the things that I cant afford to buy so why should I feel deprived? There's no need in that. Im broke. sigh.
Dammit. Both of my butt cheeks hurt.
Oh and I noticed ithis while I was in the laydees. I have three red dots around the area of my left jaw bone and one big one on my back. Now Im deprived to get some sleep. :D
Sleep. I shall have tonight.
[soundbites]
Kym Marsh - Cry
I woke up in the morning around 8am, then I took my shower and without fail, I was sitting on my toilet bowl sweating it again. *gross gross* :P
Then I was in class and the lecturer was being "miang". EURGH. He would be saying "Yes, Lik Chuen?" with a very horny grin expression on his face with a dash of crooked and yellowish/greyish teeth after he made his point. God save me. Even if he did make his point, he would have been taking up 15 minutes to do so. Whoever doesnt have the patience would have whack him up with a nine iron and asked him to make a point quickly. He talked to us about what interesting find on Custom St. and Ford St in NZ and that they legalized prostituition in NZ. Whoah, he knows man, he knows. :D
After class, I planned to study for my class test on this Tuesday but then got home, ate my chinese economic rice and some fruits then was online for a lil. I didnt pay up my ticket because I only have 31 ringgit left in my purse and if I pay my ticket which is going to cost me 30, then I will be left with 1 ringgit. Damn.
That's why I didnt want to go PISA. I'll feel deprived on the things that I cant afford to buy so why should I feel deprived? There's no need in that. Im broke. sigh.
Dammit. Both of my butt cheeks hurt.
Oh and I noticed ithis while I was in the laydees. I have three red dots around the area of my left jaw bone and one big one on my back. Now Im deprived to get some sleep. :D
Sleep. I shall have tonight.
[soundbites]
Kym Marsh - Cry

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home