Train of Thoughts

Thursday, August 07, 2003

Lao sai.

I played squash today and straight after that my friends and I together went to eat Tom Yam again! *yay* Sure enough, that bowl of Tom Yam never failed to gimme extra sweat and mositure to my whole body. Boy it was delicious and extra hot and spicy! Then I drank a glass full of honey dew with milk down my stomach. Was telling my friends that either tonight or tomorrow morning I will have to answer call of nature.

Heh, and I did.

In fact, I just came out from the toilet from doing that. Diarrheoa. Okay I know thats a spelling mistake there but Im sure Siah will help me to correct it since he once had that word frenzy in his blog. :D

Grrr. I even have certain amount of pain on the butt when I wanted to sit down on this wooden chair of mine before typing this out.

Anyway, I got home, took a shower, sat in front of the tv while watching some drama series and drank one glass full of Sunkist fresh orange juice from the box. Then reheated the left over two slices of pizza with stuff-crust and chewed them up good. *yum*

Then I think I had another BIG glass full of water and tons of other stuff. Cant remember.

Owwww.

I think Im going to hit the toilet soon enough.

Dammit. The previous one was so hard to get out and I had to sit there to sweat it out.

Brrrrr....

oh yeah and tmr there will be a sale or smth in PISA. Branded clothes coming out from the factory straight without going thru middle man will be there with a cheap price and Im BROKE.

Ho hum.

Now my stomach feels the taste of sour, hot, spicy, milky, salty, sweet and everything at the same time.

Garhhhhh.

T.O.I.L.E.T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.