Just another day.
Alamak. Two road blocks when I was on my way back home and I got a ticket from MPPP(Majlis Perbandaran Pulau Pinang). Dammit.
Sigh. And today's class was four hours straight. I skipped breakfast and lunch but what I managed to digest down my stomach was a few bites of dim sum.
On a lighter note, I managed to get my hands on cheap stuff. I bought Richard Ashcroft's Alone With Everybody, Smashing Pumpkins' Pisces Iscariot and Outkast' album. Three cassettes for ten. Yippie for driving pleasure since I don't have cd player in my old junk.
I spotted albums from Dream Theater(double cd pack), Apocalyptica, Everclear and Delirium(double cd pack too). Damn, if only I have the cash.
College now is a bit of a dead college since most and Id say almost all of the students are sitting for their exams and Im one of the weirdo rare bunch that just started college. The up part about it, is that there’s lots of parking spaces! Yay. And the down part of it, is I'll be having quizzes and assignments pending. Ho hum.
Biatch II was seen with her badly-done nose piercing and arrogant attitude in college. I was on my way down the stairs and I bumped into her. Hiaks. I mumbled "fcuking bitch" just so to make myself feel better. Then biatch was seen with her tail wagging along the corridor when I was on my way back to class. Oh did I say that biatch II is the wagging tail of biatch?
Hmmm.
Anyways I had honey dew bubble tea to make myself feel better and drove myself home with the longer route while listening to Outkast. Right, am going to whack some balls tomorrow.
My close friends are now in Genting and perhaps they will be in KL tomorrow to have a ball of a good time and I miss them. :(
Aih. Im going to bed early today with scented candles lighted up and count the amount of air that I'll be breathing.
[soundbites]
Everclear - Wonderful
Alamak. Two road blocks when I was on my way back home and I got a ticket from MPPP(Majlis Perbandaran Pulau Pinang). Dammit.
Sigh. And today's class was four hours straight. I skipped breakfast and lunch but what I managed to digest down my stomach was a few bites of dim sum.
On a lighter note, I managed to get my hands on cheap stuff. I bought Richard Ashcroft's Alone With Everybody, Smashing Pumpkins' Pisces Iscariot and Outkast' album. Three cassettes for ten. Yippie for driving pleasure since I don't have cd player in my old junk.
I spotted albums from Dream Theater(double cd pack), Apocalyptica, Everclear and Delirium(double cd pack too). Damn, if only I have the cash.
College now is a bit of a dead college since most and Id say almost all of the students are sitting for their exams and Im one of the weirdo rare bunch that just started college. The up part about it, is that there’s lots of parking spaces! Yay. And the down part of it, is I'll be having quizzes and assignments pending. Ho hum.
Biatch II was seen with her badly-done nose piercing and arrogant attitude in college. I was on my way down the stairs and I bumped into her. Hiaks. I mumbled "fcuking bitch" just so to make myself feel better. Then biatch was seen with her tail wagging along the corridor when I was on my way back to class. Oh did I say that biatch II is the wagging tail of biatch?
Hmmm.
Anyways I had honey dew bubble tea to make myself feel better and drove myself home with the longer route while listening to Outkast. Right, am going to whack some balls tomorrow.
My close friends are now in Genting and perhaps they will be in KL tomorrow to have a ball of a good time and I miss them. :(
Aih. Im going to bed early today with scented candles lighted up and count the amount of air that I'll be breathing.
[soundbites]
Everclear - Wonderful

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home