Train of Thoughts

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Falling Again.

I lay, looking at my hands
I search in these lines
I've not the answer
I'm crying and I don't know
Watching the sky
I search an answer
I'm free, free to be
I'm not another liar
I just want to be myself... myself
And now the beat inside me
is a sort of a cold breeze and I've
never any feeling inside
ruining me...
bring my body
carry it into another world
I know I live... but like a stone I'm falling down
I pray, looking into the sky
I can feel this rain
right now it's falling on me
fly, I just want to fly
life is all mine
some days I cry alone,
but I know I'm not the only one
I'm here, another day is gone
I don't want to die...
Please be there when I'll arrive, don't cry... please

I tried looking through all the pictures that I have on all my drivers, I've looked through each and everyone of them, I've looked high and low, inside out but I couldn't find the one that goes perfectly well with this particular post. I feel lost, confused and disappointed. I carefully scanned through the folders and all the files but I still couldn't find the one that describes best.

Eyes are feeling heavy, my soul twitches all the time, energetic by thoughts, lost out of the progression, useless self with no cure to be found, there's no skills or whatsoever, the urge to pick up the cancer sticks, drown myself in warm tears, or drown myself with all the cold beers, there's nothing that could describe, there's nothing that could express, nothing that could depict, nothing that could explain, nothing to potray, nothing that could illustrate, nothing that could tell, restricted by nothingness, completes the whole of this post.

I am falling.

The end.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.