Malay Food Rawks.
Last weekend I was happily drowned in Malay food. Lunch with 2 hobbit friends and then hung out at his humble shire before we go for a swim.This is what I had. Nasi goreng Paprik. Yummy.

Red syrup with coconut is the way to go to quench that thirst!

After a good stir.

Work of art by a gila hobbit. Straw made into a bracelet. The said hobbit was modelling it like mad.

Then there's the local apom guy with his famous apom. APONG GUAN! bai bai bais man.


At night, after a good swim and fun, we adjourned for another Malay place.

In the end, I'm a happy camper! Perhaps another weekend of culinary try outs? Specifically Malay food? :)
[soundbites]
Portishead - Glory Box

1 Comments:
man that nasi goreng paprik looks so damn good! *drools*
By
Anonymous, at September 17, 2006 11:54 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home