Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hello Stranger.

A big holler to you from Nilai International College!

You've been checking out some of my entries for quite a few days now, some dated as way back as 2003. I noticed a pattern where you read my blog yesterday at 9ish in the morning and the same time today too. Somehow I dont know how you got here but it must have been all the linkages in blogsphere that brought you here. Other than that, you went through my archives like a pro. That I have to give you credit, somehow you went through it without clicking on anything. Strange.

From that, I bet you've find out quite some things about me eh? Oh and probably bookmarked me as well. How about owning up and tell me who you are eh? I have a feeling that I know you. :) Do leave a msg here with your email address, either that if you really know me, drop me a line dammit!

1 Comments:

  • wazzat creepy posting all about..like u're describing a stalker or som'in

    'nyways.. have you heard the acoustic version of outkast's hey ya before..

    just got it from this place.

    http://stereo.joechung.org/

    my current fave..

    n the dude's like a pumpkin fan too

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 13, 2006 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.