Meaningless
Yesterday was a drag. Despite I was having my headache, I ended up having an argument with my mom. I think she was tired and exhausted and every time she comes back home, she would pick a fight with me even with the littlest things. She would yell at times. I hate it. Saturday night and I was stuck at home. How sad. I found a cure for my headache though, I watched a movie and I ate my dinner. Probably I was groggy at the same time because I didn’t have my dinner. I watched Me, Myself & Irene. It was okay. Later after that I watched a movie on tv3 starring John Travolta. The kid in that movie is so darn cute. :)
The night ended with me crying myself to sleep. I brought out the big folder which Philippe sent me all of the letters and cards and whatever. I looked through it and the more I look at them, the more I miss him. I guess that is why I ended up crying.
Around 6.30am in the morning, goddamn bugger called me up. Actually miss called me. The fella just don’t get it. The truth is I don’t know who he is and I don’t know where the hell he got my number from and I just don’t give a shit about him. I did not miss call him or anything because I find him irritating and lame. The thing is he just don’t get the picture. How could someone miss calling you twice in the morning while you are having your deep sleep?! Gees!! For god’s sake, this guy is nuts. You know what I did in the end? I actually though of sending a sms telling him not to miss call me and shit, the polite way. But then again, I don’t know where I got the idea from, I called him back but then I got his voice mail, so I didn’t leave any message but then I just kept quite for a second there and then hang up. I repeated that procedure for coupla times. I don’t know how many times though. I thought that he will have to waste money to listen to his voice messages. Grrr, that motherfucker. If only I could shove a nine iron up his ass. Fuck.
I don’t know what I’m feeling anymore. There is nobody in the house and it is so fucking desserted. Even my college. Fuck all the people. Where the hell are they? Life is so meaningless. I probably will take up my undang test next week, have to call up the lady on Monday. Fuck I hate everything. I want out. I need out. OUT!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home