Train of Thoughts

Friday, August 01, 2003

*kicks*

Crap.

IM STILL FRIGGING ALIVE!!

*inhale*

...

oh, yes... almost forgot..

*exhale*

phew~

Yes, yes, am still alive.

I wanted to blog..

but then, it was pretty shitty.

Am broke, doing cheap thrills for the past two weeks just to stay away from going online. Remember that I have to pay for the phone bills and college started already. Argh. Anyway the pressure is building up in me as Im deciding on where I should do my degree after I finish my Advance Diploma and also being the last batch student. Oh hell.

College is boring at times. and my life has been a lil tiring. I couldnt get to bed at night thinking too much and missing the people that I cared for as well as those that I care for now.

But Im fine. I started picking up squash, played chor tai dee on my pc for three damn hours straight, paid my bills, washed my rusty old car, organized and cleared my books and cds, smoke less and did my homework :D

Aww aint I a good girl?

eh c'mon lah, pat on the back!!! :P

What I didnt do.. hmm, lets see, I havent been checking and clearing up my mailbox, go online in msn and icq, go canoeing, shop for a new pair of sneakers and slipper, go clubbing, get drunk, get high and get laid. Heh just kidding abt the last part anyway. :P

Well, it seems like nobody misses me when Im gone :P

But I'd like to thank those for dropping by and leaving kind comments on the previous post. And sorry for those usual blogs that I frequent, sorry for not dropping by for the past two weeks. I promise I will try to catch up with you guys soon. :) And also to those people in my icq list who happens to read my blog. Sometimes I may not be replying or a lil late cuz Im a bz woman! Sorry for that too. :)

Hmm if I die today, I sure will have lots of regrets. Dammit.

Anyways, I say good night for now. :)

*HUGS* for all...

Aahhhhhhhh, am feeling a lil generous tonight. Have a great weekend! ^_^

[soundbites]
Thalia feat. Fat Joe - I Want You

(Ps - that song always makes me smile! *shrug* and I dunno why! :D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.