Missing.
I dreamt of K calling me on my cell phone. Then.. *poof*
The question is, should I pick up the phone if it ever happens?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The indescribable feelings of missing someone speak but Im not capable of putting them into words. *sigh*
That person wont be reading this.
But anyway..
I miss you.
I could use a lil company now. But it's better for me to go to bed early to take revenge of sleep. Garh.
A million miles away
But we're still the same
There's nothing left to say
And everyone to blame
A million secrets kept
Yet we're still alive
Our sorrows drown we wept
But we're still alive
[soundbites]
Frou Frou - Shh
I dreamt of K calling me on my cell phone. Then.. *poof*
The question is, should I pick up the phone if it ever happens?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The indescribable feelings of missing someone speak but Im not capable of putting them into words. *sigh*
That person wont be reading this.
But anyway..
I miss you.
I could use a lil company now. But it's better for me to go to bed early to take revenge of sleep. Garh.
A million miles away
But we're still the same
There's nothing left to say
And everyone to blame
A million secrets kept
Yet we're still alive
Our sorrows drown we wept
But we're still alive
[soundbites]
Frou Frou - Shh

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home