Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Morning Dump.

*laughs* That's a funny title.

Chinese New Year is approaching and my pc table is still in a big mess. Grrrr.
My 2002 diary is still lying there, as well as my whole bunch of miscellaneous cds. Garh, Im going mad. Am searching for some motivation now.

I went and cut my hair yesterday, managed to catch a movie in the new cinema gsc in gurney and ate sushi. Yesterday I was running errands and driving the whole day. Must get my baby a shower and feed this big baby with petrol today or else it would refuse to work. :/

Shit, I thought to myself. Coldplay was playing while I was bumping a fag with a friend of mine who was in dire need of a ciggarette. I sipped my raspberry frap and suddenly I couldnt help to think about him. Hahah. Am I not a wuss?

Anyway I woke up early no thanks to my annoying white fluffy doggie who barks at nothing and everything. *shakes head* Am tired and sleepy but I cant go back to sleep. Damn. Im cranky yo.

Im up for nothing. Im thinking stupid thoughts.

Im feeling happy today. I feel good today. :P

Perhaps it's the morning fag. Perhaps it's the morning dump.

Happy Chinese New Year people. :)

Shit, Im late for my lunch with my friend!

Toodles!

[soundbites]
Gin Blossom - Till I Hear It From You


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.