Tadak Nyawa.
I am going to do spring cleaning for the whole of today and I've got a dinner to attend tonight.
Places like my pc table, own room, the room that I currently sleep in, and my closet needs my attention.
I've got no life and Im a loser. Hah, not going to the gig today. *sobs* Reason? Stay at home and spring clean. Tskk.
And Im hungry.. I havent had my breakfast and lunch also. :(
I didnt get enough sleep as I just slept for 4 hours only. Im sleepyyy.
Called up a friend who's at the gig now, 2nd band is playing now and Poseidon is on the 4th and Soundcraft 1 will be on the 7th line-up. Dammit, if I go now, I'd have to pay a freaking 12 ringgit for that.
*sigh*
[soundbites]
Mark Ronson - Ooh Wee
I am going to do spring cleaning for the whole of today and I've got a dinner to attend tonight.
Places like my pc table, own room, the room that I currently sleep in, and my closet needs my attention.
I've got no life and Im a loser. Hah, not going to the gig today. *sobs* Reason? Stay at home and spring clean. Tskk.
And Im hungry.. I havent had my breakfast and lunch also. :(
I didnt get enough sleep as I just slept for 4 hours only. Im sleepyyy.
Called up a friend who's at the gig now, 2nd band is playing now and Poseidon is on the 4th and Soundcraft 1 will be on the 7th line-up. Dammit, if I go now, I'd have to pay a freaking 12 ringgit for that.
*sigh*
[soundbites]
Mark Ronson - Ooh Wee

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home