New Year's Eve/New Year's Day.
Welp, this is kinda overdue but what the heck, better to be late than never!
Heh, my new year's eve and new year's day was more like a mini bloggers meet. It was fun nonetheless with the company of fellow bloggers like Nigel, Jasdev and Regina, other non-bloggers are Siang Mum and Shazli. Nigel, Siang Mum and Shazli were hailing all the way from KL. They were really fun to hang out with although that was my first time meeting up with them. I can tell ya that blog actually brings people together. :)
During New Year's Eve, Celcom was having this mini meet-the-fans session with artistes like Disagree, Naked Breed, Single Track Mind and another band which started off with the set but I didnt manage to get the name. Oh well, it was late afternoon then and I was around there chilling out and having late lunch with some friends. I saw Alex Yoong and his wife, Adriana Teoh(did I get that right?) as well. Strangely I managed to put enough of courage and went up to Jason Lo and talked to him, shook his hands and then had a lil chit chatting session with him as he was sipping away his ice blended from coffee bean. Man, he grew a lil bit of err, goatee which made him look different and slightly ang mor kau-ish. Gosh, he looks hot in that pair of hot pants. LoLz, humour me eh.
So I went home, goyang for a while and then took off again, just so that I could avoid the traffic around gurney. And so I did, found myself a parking space and then grabbed my messenger bag full of "equipments" like water bottle, digicam, fan, cd, marker pen, tissue paper, notebook, ballpoint pen, ciggie, lighter, sweets and my purse. Then headed to gurney plaza where I met up with another bunch of friends and had dinner, later I wandered around and check out the sidewalk as well as the stage platform. Packed indeed. In order for you to get into the front part of the stage ya have to go through at least THREE checkpoints, the last one actually required you to get a pass or something, which is totally stupid lah. Somehow I managed to talk my way through the guard and he let me in. Anyways this celebration cum concert thingy was sponsored by Samsung with the quite annoying tag line "Sama-sama, Together with Samsung".
After a while, Jasdev or was it Nigel called me, so I met up with them after 15 minutes of trying to shove myself through the crowd. We hugged, introduced and shook hands with each other. I felt like I know everybody since high school or something.
After much loitering around and walking aimlessly around gurney, it was time for the countdown.. starting from 10. Once it was after twelve, I took out my can of graffiti strings (or whatchamacallit? oh, its called the crazy strings or silly string.. oh err!) and started spraying around for a bit in celebration of 2004. Couples hugged and kissed, Friends hugged and patted each other, it was a moment of merriment, everybody has got a smile on their faces as they watch the fireworks to welcome the year 2004.
So the stage was crowded by b-boyz with Too Phat tshirt, breakdancing and doing some kind of break dancing formation. Too Phat was the opening act after the clock struck 12. But before that, there was some performance by Patrick Teoh and his drama gang, really cant remember their names. It was so crowded that I was always watching out for people not to step on my new Frankencylde. :P However, Deana Yusoff was pretty sexily clad with her frindge tight pants, hair extension and was doing covers of Kylie Minogue and of her own singles.
Here are some of the pictures taken though the battery was running low.. I didnt manage to snap pictures of Naked Breed as well as Disagree. Too bad, but Im glad about these as well.
Lo tuning up on his bass guitar.. in substituition of his hospitalized bassist, Pacai.
The man on vocals.
Oooh ahhh, am getting the hang of bass! Yes!
The first time I saw you cry
I held my heart again...
Alex strutting his stuff..
The Alex(es). Particularly like this one, great shot! w00t!!
---------------------------------+++ ADDED +++---------------------------------
By request..
Look ma! I've got two heavy dangly b00bs that can touch my groin!
Look ma! Im protecting myself! Just like what you've told me to do!
You gotta agree w me that they rocks! Disagree w yellow shirt fontman - Zahid.
For your viewing pleasure, heh.
Go go go!
Hmmmmm.. French Connection!! :D
We had a little open bottle session at a hotel around town area after the concert. I went back home happy because I've got an autographed STM cd and poster, STM stickers and his tag around his neck. Actually it was Regina's but then she was being such a sweetie, she gave it to me. Awwww! *hugs & muaks!* Lemme see, I got my hands on Alex Yoong's and Disagree's autographs as well as an autographed tag. Oh and Jason Lo's autograph.. yes *nods* AGAIN! :D Sure me will ya?
How should I not feel happy eh? ;)
So at the hotel room, Navin joined us and it was all clean fun and everybody was pretty much drinking away except Shazli.. as he was appointed a very important task which is to take care of all of us, just in case everybody passed out. Siang Mum was being the very kind bartender who always says "eh, bring your cups weih", "hey, come, another shot", "eh, take your cups weih".. sure enough, as you can see, she's very generous at pouring our drinks and she makes sure that everybody gets enough of alcohol running in their systems. Cute.
Each and everyone, bloggers, non-bloggers were talking and yakking away with jokes and funny body language. We really had fun. :)
Heh, indeed, there were people passed out and at the end of the day everyone was pretty much worn out. I shall not mention names here and kids, stay away from alcohol mmmkay? (graceshu impersonation :P) It was early in the morning then after Shaz dropped Regina back to her house while I was being the tourguide. Later, as I was driving back home alone, I could see people wearing their sports gear going for a jog, walking the dog and the dark sky was giving way to daylight.
Are you having fun too? I wonder.
I slept for a while but then I woke up just so that I wont miss out on the beautiful day, besides I had to give Nigel and gang a call just so that they would make it on time to check out of the hotel. They were really a bunch of sleepyheads and I was being very long winded.
Suddenly after lunchtime, Nigel or was it Jasdev that called me up and then the next minute, they were in front of my house picking me up and then we headed for the beach. Lovely, lovely. :)
Captain Jas and Nigel gave away their virginity to jet skiing with one guy with his jeans folded up and another one who took off his pants and only left with his pair of boxers! Again, I shall not mention names. :P However, it was a good deal but then being a spectator sitting by the beach with the warm company of Shaz(zy), I ended up contributing for the guys to have a good time. LoLz. But then it was all cool to be able to see ya friends have fun and screaming all the way with ahem, boxers on and hairy legs/arms/chest.
It was fun. And again, really fun.
Jasdev, Regina, Nigel, Siang Mun, Shazli.. you guys r0x0rs! I had a B.L.A.S.T.
Nigel, thanks again for letting me drive ya damn sleek and sexy car!! Muaks. Damn still cant stop thinking about it! :D
Lastly, I wanna thank Graceshu for hosting my pictures and my dear friend for lending me her digicam. *hugs*
Phew! Now THAT'S a heck of a long entry. I can post this up now.
[soundbites]
Audioslave - What You Are
Welp, this is kinda overdue but what the heck, better to be late than never!
Heh, my new year's eve and new year's day was more like a mini bloggers meet. It was fun nonetheless with the company of fellow bloggers like Nigel, Jasdev and Regina, other non-bloggers are Siang Mum and Shazli. Nigel, Siang Mum and Shazli were hailing all the way from KL. They were really fun to hang out with although that was my first time meeting up with them. I can tell ya that blog actually brings people together. :)
During New Year's Eve, Celcom was having this mini meet-the-fans session with artistes like Disagree, Naked Breed, Single Track Mind and another band which started off with the set but I didnt manage to get the name. Oh well, it was late afternoon then and I was around there chilling out and having late lunch with some friends. I saw Alex Yoong and his wife, Adriana Teoh(did I get that right?) as well. Strangely I managed to put enough of courage and went up to Jason Lo and talked to him, shook his hands and then had a lil chit chatting session with him as he was sipping away his ice blended from coffee bean. Man, he grew a lil bit of err, goatee which made him look different and slightly ang mor kau-ish. Gosh, he looks hot in that pair of hot pants. LoLz, humour me eh.
So I went home, goyang for a while and then took off again, just so that I could avoid the traffic around gurney. And so I did, found myself a parking space and then grabbed my messenger bag full of "equipments" like water bottle, digicam, fan, cd, marker pen, tissue paper, notebook, ballpoint pen, ciggie, lighter, sweets and my purse. Then headed to gurney plaza where I met up with another bunch of friends and had dinner, later I wandered around and check out the sidewalk as well as the stage platform. Packed indeed. In order for you to get into the front part of the stage ya have to go through at least THREE checkpoints, the last one actually required you to get a pass or something, which is totally stupid lah. Somehow I managed to talk my way through the guard and he let me in. Anyways this celebration cum concert thingy was sponsored by Samsung with the quite annoying tag line "Sama-sama, Together with Samsung".
After a while, Jasdev or was it Nigel called me, so I met up with them after 15 minutes of trying to shove myself through the crowd. We hugged, introduced and shook hands with each other. I felt like I know everybody since high school or something.
After much loitering around and walking aimlessly around gurney, it was time for the countdown.. starting from 10. Once it was after twelve, I took out my can of graffiti strings (or whatchamacallit? oh, its called the crazy strings or silly string.. oh err!) and started spraying around for a bit in celebration of 2004. Couples hugged and kissed, Friends hugged and patted each other, it was a moment of merriment, everybody has got a smile on their faces as they watch the fireworks to welcome the year 2004.
So the stage was crowded by b-boyz with Too Phat tshirt, breakdancing and doing some kind of break dancing formation. Too Phat was the opening act after the clock struck 12. But before that, there was some performance by Patrick Teoh and his drama gang, really cant remember their names. It was so crowded that I was always watching out for people not to step on my new Frankencylde. :P However, Deana Yusoff was pretty sexily clad with her frindge tight pants, hair extension and was doing covers of Kylie Minogue and of her own singles.
Here are some of the pictures taken though the battery was running low.. I didnt manage to snap pictures of Naked Breed as well as Disagree. Too bad, but Im glad about these as well.
Lo tuning up on his bass guitar.. in substituition of his hospitalized bassist, Pacai.
The man on vocals.
Oooh ahhh, am getting the hang of bass! Yes!
The first time I saw you cry
I held my heart again...
Alex strutting his stuff..
The Alex(es). Particularly like this one, great shot! w00t!!
---------------------------------+++ ADDED +++---------------------------------
By request..
Look ma! I've got two heavy dangly b00bs that can touch my groin!
Look ma! Im protecting myself! Just like what you've told me to do!
You gotta agree w me that they rocks! Disagree w yellow shirt fontman - Zahid.
For your viewing pleasure, heh.
Go go go!
Hmmmmm.. French Connection!! :D
We had a little open bottle session at a hotel around town area after the concert. I went back home happy because I've got an autographed STM cd and poster, STM stickers and his tag around his neck. Actually it was Regina's but then she was being such a sweetie, she gave it to me. Awwww! *hugs & muaks!* Lemme see, I got my hands on Alex Yoong's and Disagree's autographs as well as an autographed tag. Oh and Jason Lo's autograph.. yes *nods* AGAIN! :D Sure me will ya?
How should I not feel happy eh? ;)
So at the hotel room, Navin joined us and it was all clean fun and everybody was pretty much drinking away except Shazli.. as he was appointed a very important task which is to take care of all of us, just in case everybody passed out. Siang Mum was being the very kind bartender who always says "eh, bring your cups weih", "hey, come, another shot", "eh, take your cups weih".. sure enough, as you can see, she's very generous at pouring our drinks and she makes sure that everybody gets enough of alcohol running in their systems. Cute.
Each and everyone, bloggers, non-bloggers were talking and yakking away with jokes and funny body language. We really had fun. :)
Heh, indeed, there were people passed out and at the end of the day everyone was pretty much worn out. I shall not mention names here and kids, stay away from alcohol mmmkay? (graceshu impersonation :P) It was early in the morning then after Shaz dropped Regina back to her house while I was being the tourguide. Later, as I was driving back home alone, I could see people wearing their sports gear going for a jog, walking the dog and the dark sky was giving way to daylight.
Are you having fun too? I wonder.
I slept for a while but then I woke up just so that I wont miss out on the beautiful day, besides I had to give Nigel and gang a call just so that they would make it on time to check out of the hotel. They were really a bunch of sleepyheads and I was being very long winded.
Suddenly after lunchtime, Nigel or was it Jasdev that called me up and then the next minute, they were in front of my house picking me up and then we headed for the beach. Lovely, lovely. :)
Captain Jas and Nigel gave away their virginity to jet skiing with one guy with his jeans folded up and another one who took off his pants and only left with his pair of boxers! Again, I shall not mention names. :P However, it was a good deal but then being a spectator sitting by the beach with the warm company of Shaz(zy), I ended up contributing for the guys to have a good time. LoLz. But then it was all cool to be able to see ya friends have fun and screaming all the way with ahem, boxers on and hairy legs/arms/chest.
It was fun. And again, really fun.
Jasdev, Regina, Nigel, Siang Mun, Shazli.. you guys r0x0rs! I had a B.L.A.S.T.
Nigel, thanks again for letting me drive ya damn sleek and sexy car!! Muaks. Damn still cant stop thinking about it! :D
Lastly, I wanna thank Graceshu for hosting my pictures and my dear friend for lending me her digicam. *hugs*
Phew! Now THAT'S a heck of a long entry. I can post this up now.
[soundbites]
Audioslave - What You Are

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home