All About The Mind.
I was quite determined after yesterday's post saying that I would be productive about my day. So I said to myself to sleep early and to wake up early to do my laundry, have breakfast and then go to class.
I did go to class actually. It's just that I didnt sleep well the whole night. Not sure what my mind was thinking though. I knew I had a dream about him. I fantasized about him and that's that. I know I was struggling to find some sleep. Half an hour passed and Im still awake. I was groggy as fuck. I think I could kill any lizards that comes my way. Grrr.
Eventually I feel asleep but was woken up by nothing. Well, I was cursing of course. Then I became my own bedroom monster. I used to hear people telling me about how this place is haunted, why they changed this block to female's because there was a suicide and suddenly something flew and fell on the floor. Damn! Could this be the ultimate night where I'd meet this horror that has been playing in my mind. I looked below my bed and there was nothing. Phew! Now I can rest assured that there's no such things as ghosts. So I went to clear my bowel and you can call me chicken shit but I thinking that I didnt meet it just now, I could meet it when I come out from the toilet cubicle. In the mirror, in slow motion, long hair, pale skin, bloody and appear out of the sudden and then fades away. Mind you, we have a really huge mirror in the toilet and there was some weird music playing that I could not interpret. I thought it was odd, who would be playing music so loudly around this time of the night? Maybe its just my imagination. Hmm. That left my mind wander whether it did appear or not. Oh, the horror.
But it was okay lah. I didnt encounter any of those. Tiu, you think this is scary movie ah? Heheh.
Anyway I went to sleep within half an hour and woke up again probably around 6am with my neck aching and headache. Sigh. I hate disturbed sleep. There's just nothing you can do about it. Unless there's someone sleeping next to you and you can watch that person sleep. Maybe that would help. But oh well.
So the time comes when my alarm went off and I woke up, took my shower and put on some white musk oil over my body and got ready for class. Sitting by my desk while reading through some notes and then it's time for class. I got up, put on my socks and then checked the venue of the class and then I realized that I got class on 1pm, not 10pm.
-_-"
Wahlau. Woke up so early for nothing. How screwed up I was. I feel frustrated and silly about myself. I dont know what I wanted to do. Sigh. What's happening to me??!
Im not sure what to think anymore. Lately my mind just refuses to work properly. It started to rest itself when the class started after half an hour and then refusing to get some rest when its time for my body to rest.
Garh! See what the mind could do to you?
[soundbites]
The Hypercubes - Normalised Nation

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home