Bug.
Time and time again I've been hit by this bug. Not too sure what is it. This is probably the second or third time within this semester. It always makes me dizzy and feel heavy in the head. Then I'd wake up in the wee hours and found out that I've got blocked nose and I will be struggling to wipe out the warm fluid that keep coming out from my nose. Gosh, I even finished my box of premier tissue. Causing me to feel even worse, the on and off sneezing, the irritation of not being able to breathe properly, the dryness in my throat and on my lips and the warm head that is being attached to my body. Which then leads to lack of sleep. Garh.
Boohoo to this bug/virus.
I need to get better!
As I'm writing this, the fluid is still flowing. :~(
*sniff*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home