Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Empty.

The need to feel alive is strong but other than that I feel nothing. Funny. Like not knowing how to feel anymore. Its like I get into a world of my own. Running things on my own space and time. My very own dimension. Not wishing to be rushed, or to be disturbed when I dont want to. Staying away from complications and complexity of life and communication.

I feel empty. Maybe I just need some braincell stimulation. Some brain juice to get the brain to start working all fine again. Maybe I need to feel like the beginning. To know and to feel the adrenaline of being fed with some energy. Some motherfcuking brainjuice dammit. I need to feel fresh.

Just the other day when the irritating bitch slammed the balcony door, dare I say more than 20 times while hanging out her clothes, it was a situation where I would shout out of annoyance to tell her to shut the fuck up. Be gentle or whatever. But heck, I didnt. I was calm as ever.

I am not myself. I need help. I need theraphy.

[soundbites]
Zwan - Love Lies In Ruin (acoustic)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.