Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Seven Syndrome.

Got tagged by Cindy. Funny. I used to know a girl in college whose name is Seven. Odd, isnt it?

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Travel locally to all the states and then overseas
2. Organize a gig or anything that contributes to the local music industry
3. Cook real dishes
4. Make self feel like a woman
5. Get own appartment
6. Another tattoo
7. Rear a kitten/cat

I thought of a few just now but I forgot about it already.. harhar so this will do in the mean time.

Seven things I could do:
1. Binge
2. Idle
3. Cry
4. Bitch

5. Hit people
6. Shut up

7. Dance

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Jason Lo
2. The
3. Rest

4. I
5. Dont
6. Know
7. Liao


Seven often repeated words:
1. ma de or mother!
2. ..the fuck?
3. dunno
4. serious?
5. yalah
6. nothing
7. okay


Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
1. Friendly face
2. Eyes
3. Height, taller than me.
4. Fingers
5. Hair
6. Lips
7. aiyah all the physical attributes lah


Seven tags to go:
1. Abang Zack :P
2. Lynnzter
3. Becky
4. ThisGuy
5. Mandrake
6. Andrew
7. Tiger, roarrr!


[soundbites]
Furniture - Why Is Adam King?

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.