Half A Soul.
Hmmm, let's see, i think ive almost forgotten how to be satisfied and happy anymore. Now what happens is I just take the day as it is, take strides and come what may. Undoubtedly I feel empty most of the time. Sorta. I suppose. I guess. My body is there, doing work, working but my mind sometimes is not there. When desperate times call, I would have to snap myself out of that empty space. My life, or so it seems is like that. I'm living, breathing, paddling through life, but now it seems blank, unfulfilling and bare.I feel lethargic most of the time. It's probably because of work I guess.
Nowadays i fall asleep quite easily. At times feeling shitty, unwanted and wasted. at times feeling exhausted, some body parts ache and just wanna pass out. then i fall into deep sleep, sometimes i dream but unlike the past, i couldnt remember my dreams anymore cuz im just too bloody tired. exhaustion + shitty feeling = bottom of hell.
And when morning comes, i wake up either to prepare myself for work or just chill for a couple of hours before i get ready for work. it sucks. i hardly have time for internet anymore. i think i'll probably downgrade my cable connection soon. nowadays i hardly have anytime for myself as well. i hardly look at myself in the mirror anymore or do anything else.
Life. Wasnt it suppose to be colourful? i suppose my time is not here yet. but am i bowing down to fate and accept it without a fight first? i tried, still am trying. im feeling abit tired of all these. perhaps all these are not meant to be. perhaps. just perhaps.
[soundbites]
Zwan - Honestly

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home