Train of Thoughts

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Maddening Shroud.

Im feeling much better now. Im not going to tell ya whats keeping me happy.

Ahh, I should sit down and think properly about my 2004 resolution. It's the end of 2003 already, I should stop feeling depressed. Now that's a lame excuse to be happy but I dont care anyway. I derserve to be happy and not crappy. Currently listening to some pop.. wahahahah, yes yes, this song always gives me the good vibes and gets me dancing and twirling around. Chew on this soundbites ok? Stay happy. :)

Cheers to all. Happy New Year!

I welcome the year 2004 with an open heart. The year 2003 has been a swell ride. Ups and downs but it only makes me stronger and I am bleeding glad that I am still alive. I am really glad I grew stronger and the thought of suicidal is not haunting me anymore. Not any sooner I hope.

Im taking life as it is and take things slowly is more of my kind of thing, so I'll just take the slow lane, thank you.

Musically, this year has been a great year for local bands, thanks to Actor's Studio Greenhall for hosting and organizing numerous gigs, as well as the people who organized it. Oh and not forgetting the local masses for supporting it. The last gig that I went to was erm, chun. ;) I managed to get to know some people, not much, just a handful of people from the local scene, broadened horizons, had fun and actually shares the same perspective as me. Almost succesfully come undone with a northern region music database, but shall work on that much later due to other commitments. Besides that I got to know a whole lotta good bands out there, may it be local bands or foreign bands. Swell indeed. *thumbs up*

It feels good to know that people are coming together to make this happen. Cheers to anyone out there who supports the local scene by organizing, helping out, attending the gigs, passing the information, downloading songs from local bands, listening to their songs, and most importantly, giving our local music scene a shot. Keep it up. :)

Personally, this year has been a year that minced, chopped, lacquered, waxed and plastered with mixed feelings. Oh, my hair grew longer, started driving around, got my first paycheck of 10 ringgit for washing a car(haarhar), got broadband, upgraded my pc, got my first goddamn fcuking expensive tshirt(ya heard me, TSHIRT *nods*), my first erm.. okay, this is getting personal and some parts are actually shitty and some parts are just too good that I just want to keep it to myself.

But still, I am happy that I have come this far. Life sucks, life is peachy, it is still, Life.. whether you like it or not.

May this year brings joy, success and happiness to each and everyone.

Lastly, Happy Birthday Regina! :)

[soundbites]
Toploader - Dancing In The Moonlight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.