Forgiveness.
Please forgive me for I didnt mean to be rude. I didnt mean to just stay quiet while you were clearly demanding for answers. What can I say, Im being a stubborn Taurean. Oh, you just slammed your door.
Dont you understand? Cant you understand? Im feeling cranky the whole day, perhaps it was because I came back around 5 smth this morning and got up a few hours later.
How am I feeling? Low and down.
What I want to do? Is just to be left alone and let me be.
Please forgive me for Im just being myself.
[soundbites]
Tracy Chapman - This Time
Please forgive me for I didnt mean to be rude. I didnt mean to just stay quiet while you were clearly demanding for answers. What can I say, Im being a stubborn Taurean. Oh, you just slammed your door.
Dont you understand? Cant you understand? Im feeling cranky the whole day, perhaps it was because I came back around 5 smth this morning and got up a few hours later.
How am I feeling? Low and down.
What I want to do? Is just to be left alone and let me be.
Please forgive me for Im just being myself.
[soundbites]
Tracy Chapman - This Time

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home