Dont hate me first.
Im having a slight headache now. Probably it was the red wine, cigar and fags that I had yesterday. Or was it just my body protesting against the long hours of sleep that I had?
It's 4.36pm and Im still feeling sleepy. I slept around 12 and just woke up not long ago. Despite the noises out there, that stupid phonecall, I'd still be curled up in my own nest. I guess it's a day for me not to care, a day for me to just laze around and just slack.
I hate people who doesnt give you that piece of information and when you finally confronted them, they'd just nonchalently give you that piece of information without feeling the slightest guilt. I hate people who dont usually calls you, and when they do, they'd just pick a fight with you or they'd just fuck you right up there right now on the spot. Dont you just plain hate them?
Currently Im downloading whole bunch of mp3s and videos. Yes readers, Im on broadband.
You can fucking hate me now.
But it is still a bit slow. I suspect that my computer is experiencing some internal lagging. I gotha get that fixed soon.
Im feeling hungry now. I havent had my breakfast, lunch and even my morning fag.
Now where's my date?
[soundbites]
Counting Crows - A Long December
Im having a slight headache now. Probably it was the red wine, cigar and fags that I had yesterday. Or was it just my body protesting against the long hours of sleep that I had?
It's 4.36pm and Im still feeling sleepy. I slept around 12 and just woke up not long ago. Despite the noises out there, that stupid phonecall, I'd still be curled up in my own nest. I guess it's a day for me not to care, a day for me to just laze around and just slack.
I hate people who doesnt give you that piece of information and when you finally confronted them, they'd just nonchalently give you that piece of information without feeling the slightest guilt. I hate people who dont usually calls you, and when they do, they'd just pick a fight with you or they'd just fuck you right up there right now on the spot. Dont you just plain hate them?
Currently Im downloading whole bunch of mp3s and videos. Yes readers, Im on broadband.
You can fucking hate me now.
But it is still a bit slow. I suspect that my computer is experiencing some internal lagging. I gotha get that fixed soon.
Im feeling hungry now. I havent had my breakfast, lunch and even my morning fag.
Now where's my date?
[soundbites]
Counting Crows - A Long December

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home