Train of Thoughts

Sunday, December 14, 2003

Winter.

I'm really tired. I know I didnt get enough sleep. I know my throat is starting to dry up and feels itchy to cough. I know that there's one huge bleeding pimple popping out around my nose area. I know that Im getting myself hurt physically and mentally. I know that I will fall sick if I dont get enough sleep. I just knew it.

I dont want to hear the noise outside. I dont want to hear you complaining. I dont want to hear myself crying. I dont want to wake up to a throbbing headache. I dont want to feel tired.

I just want to curl up in my bed and hibernate. I just want to feel your presence. I just want to hear your heartbeat. I just want to hear the sound of our breathing. I just want to feel like home. I just want to be myself.

I just want to sleep. Leave me alone.

A familiar face or voice would actually make my day. Im thankful that someone called me up the other day. You know who you are. Thanks for calling all the way. I dont have anything against you. I like you the way you are. Just stay yourself.. and yes You too, thanks for smsing me. It feels good to get a sms in the morning and thanks for calling me sunshine. I like that and I miss that.

Thank you for being there, thinking of me when Im feeling down, when I dont want to try anymore, when I just want to sleep away my thoughts. I know although we are not close but Im just thankful that you tried. Thank you.

Im holding on now. I got to. I have to. This is going to pass.

I dont feel like talking now. I dont feel like eating.

Yes, I feel like sleeping. Sleep away all my fears, my worries, my anger, my miseries, my unspoken thoughts, my shameless confessions, my bleeding heart.

[soundbites]
Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.