Yippie.
Im okay, Im fine, really, Im fine.
I bought myself a ring that costs me rm38. 925 Silver with some black looking stone. Eccentric looking and Im proud of it. I even bought two [pirated] cds. Hah.
Sometimes I think that I just need to get out of the house more, (ok curse me for being a lil lazy and antisocial in that personality department) and put some serious revenge on my purse. Then I'd feel fine again. Mwuahahahahahahahahahaha. It's not like I buy clothes or whatever nancy fancy, but I'd just go around searching for some eccentric stuffs, or music related. Namely, accessories or some pirated *but* indie music, which I rarely splurge my money on. I always rely on kind souls out there to rip a copy for me then I'd splurge my money on treating them to nice food. :D But really, what does the title of this page reads again?
I remembered once, I bought something, errr a UK Glamour magazine out of impulse. (I see the word 'sucker' coming out of your mouth) It frigging costs me rm17.90 okay! I was bored, so I took the car keys, drove out of the porch, headed to some mall and went to each and every music stores available and even the bookstores. Then kapow! I was browsing through the magazine section, flipping through and everything then finally settled down for that Glamour mag. LOLZ. But then again, it was worth the money I think, or at least I want to think that way, let me ok? Or perhaps they were featuring some sex issues. Hah.
I cant belive myself for buying a Marilyn Manson cd for a friend. Truth is, I wanted it but then I was being oh-so-fucking-generous, I bought it and gave it as a present. How nice of me. Oh and another time buying a Celine Dion cd to my god brother. Like whoah, I got no sense of music? No, I didnt buy it for myself, I bought it for him, you hear?
Strange looking earrings are one of my favourite impulse buying items. Or I'd be going to some second hand items shop to search for something good with a rather cheap price. Heheh. Namely tshirts. I just added that to my list of items. :D
Anyways I want a Tiffany & Co.'s bracelet. I want it. Garh, stress. But since I dont earn my own money, I'd just settle for some lame ass plated accessories which will turn all black and perhaps rusty after a while. Tsk. I told you Im no fancy nancy.
Heheh. anyways good night readers. :)
[soundbites]
Lamb/Kruder & Dorfmeister - Transfatty Acid (K&D remix)
Im okay, Im fine, really, Im fine.
I bought myself a ring that costs me rm38. 925 Silver with some black looking stone. Eccentric looking and Im proud of it. I even bought two [pirated] cds. Hah.
Sometimes I think that I just need to get out of the house more, (ok curse me for being a lil lazy and antisocial in that personality department) and put some serious revenge on my purse. Then I'd feel fine again. Mwuahahahahahahahahahaha. It's not like I buy clothes or whatever nancy fancy, but I'd just go around searching for some eccentric stuffs, or music related. Namely, accessories or some pirated *but* indie music, which I rarely splurge my money on. I always rely on kind souls out there to rip a copy for me then I'd splurge my money on treating them to nice food. :D But really, what does the title of this page reads again?
I remembered once, I bought something, errr a UK Glamour magazine out of impulse. (I see the word 'sucker' coming out of your mouth) It frigging costs me rm17.90 okay! I was bored, so I took the car keys, drove out of the porch, headed to some mall and went to each and every music stores available and even the bookstores. Then kapow! I was browsing through the magazine section, flipping through and everything then finally settled down for that Glamour mag. LOLZ. But then again, it was worth the money I think, or at least I want to think that way, let me ok? Or perhaps they were featuring some sex issues. Hah.
I cant belive myself for buying a Marilyn Manson cd for a friend. Truth is, I wanted it but then I was being oh-so-fucking-generous, I bought it and gave it as a present. How nice of me. Oh and another time buying a Celine Dion cd to my god brother. Like whoah, I got no sense of music? No, I didnt buy it for myself, I bought it for him, you hear?
Strange looking earrings are one of my favourite impulse buying items. Or I'd be going to some second hand items shop to search for something good with a rather cheap price. Heheh. Namely tshirts. I just added that to my list of items. :D
Anyways I want a Tiffany & Co.'s bracelet. I want it. Garh, stress. But since I dont earn my own money, I'd just settle for some lame ass plated accessories which will turn all black and perhaps rusty after a while. Tsk. I told you Im no fancy nancy.
Heheh. anyways good night readers. :)
[soundbites]
Lamb/Kruder & Dorfmeister - Transfatty Acid (K&D remix)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home