Quick Update.
{mode : normal}
My lack of blogging of late is not intentional.
First off, I started working, err full time. So that explains why I dont really have the time to update anymore. But Im itching all over to update whenever I come back from work. But what the hell.. I was having some problems with the phone line and I thought it was because I didnt pay up for my previous bill. Then I managed to find out that it was because of Streamyx that was causing the problem. However, I later found out another thing - the port of my phoneline went kaput. The phone is not working at all. -_-" Even at this point of typing.
Seeing that I work during the office hours (no, I dont wear office wear) and only have a day off, I think I will only be able to fix the damn problems when Im not working. Unfortunately, I have another ticket to settle for parking in a bus parking space. My short sighted spectacle which I need to get it fixed that might just cost me another 40-50 ringgit as well as to consult a doctor for the hideous looking red spots that recently formed on my leg.
I think I still owe you guys a (so-called) review of Rock The World IV, my Xmas eve, my encounter with local celebs, my New Year's eve, and my two days' old day job. Man.. I felt exhilarated yet exhausted but I had so much fun during those events.
{mode : GARH!}
Other than that, one particular classmate of mine is really not trustworthy as a friend or classmate for that matter. She did it once, and now she's doing it for the second time. I'll bet there will be a third time coming my way. Unreliable. Untrustworthy. Untruthful. Full of lies and motives of taking advantage. I can safely say that she is not worth a friend. She really annoys me. Eurgh. Now Im starting to realize that the people around me can be bunch of whopass bastards, or bitches for that matter. People are not nice anymore. Damn, I got to watch my back. Eeekk.
{mode : mushy}
To him,
Do you still remember when we first corresponded with each other, I told you that you are the one that I always think of whenever I feel like talking to someone? You told me that you feel the same about me as well. Frankly speaking, I still do think about you whenever I feel like talking to someone. You never fails to pop into my head though I try to shut you out of my head. Truth is, I think that you are the one shutting me out and not putting any effort. Well, I still think of you and I always will think of you.. I wonder if you will still say the same thing to me or nothing..
Yes I hate the way I feel and it makes no sense. I dont like what it means. Cause I know there's more to come. I can't go home.
I walk around lost and I don't know why
I don't see the faces or the places that I should recognize
It's like that dream where it feels like home but it don't look right
Yes I will look everywhere tonight
I will not stop until I make things right
And I can't go home until I see the sun
I can't go home
No I can't go home
[soundbites]
Stereophonics - Maybe
{mode : normal}
My lack of blogging of late is not intentional.
First off, I started working, err full time. So that explains why I dont really have the time to update anymore. But Im itching all over to update whenever I come back from work. But what the hell.. I was having some problems with the phone line and I thought it was because I didnt pay up for my previous bill. Then I managed to find out that it was because of Streamyx that was causing the problem. However, I later found out another thing - the port of my phoneline went kaput. The phone is not working at all. -_-" Even at this point of typing.
Seeing that I work during the office hours (no, I dont wear office wear) and only have a day off, I think I will only be able to fix the damn problems when Im not working. Unfortunately, I have another ticket to settle for parking in a bus parking space. My short sighted spectacle which I need to get it fixed that might just cost me another 40-50 ringgit as well as to consult a doctor for the hideous looking red spots that recently formed on my leg.
I think I still owe you guys a (so-called) review of Rock The World IV, my Xmas eve, my encounter with local celebs, my New Year's eve, and my two days' old day job. Man.. I felt exhilarated yet exhausted but I had so much fun during those events.
{mode : GARH!}
Other than that, one particular classmate of mine is really not trustworthy as a friend or classmate for that matter. She did it once, and now she's doing it for the second time. I'll bet there will be a third time coming my way. Unreliable. Untrustworthy. Untruthful. Full of lies and motives of taking advantage. I can safely say that she is not worth a friend. She really annoys me. Eurgh. Now Im starting to realize that the people around me can be bunch of whopass bastards, or bitches for that matter. People are not nice anymore. Damn, I got to watch my back. Eeekk.
{mode : mushy}
To him,
Do you still remember when we first corresponded with each other, I told you that you are the one that I always think of whenever I feel like talking to someone? You told me that you feel the same about me as well. Frankly speaking, I still do think about you whenever I feel like talking to someone. You never fails to pop into my head though I try to shut you out of my head. Truth is, I think that you are the one shutting me out and not putting any effort. Well, I still think of you and I always will think of you.. I wonder if you will still say the same thing to me or nothing..
Yes I hate the way I feel and it makes no sense. I dont like what it means. Cause I know there's more to come. I can't go home.
I walk around lost and I don't know why
I don't see the faces or the places that I should recognize
It's like that dream where it feels like home but it don't look right
Yes I will look everywhere tonight
I will not stop until I make things right
And I can't go home until I see the sun
I can't go home
No I can't go home
[soundbites]
Stereophonics - Maybe

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home